Deprecated FOTK First Order Stormtrooper armor for sale (BANNED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sara's site was open a few days ago and I did get Sara's gmail and phone number. The phone number is already posted on this thread and it had not changed. I did send a message to her Gmail indicating that I was looking for her and / or Paul. I suspect that I may have triggered her to re-enable login access.

What I did see was some GOT frost king work which is exactly what I saw on the MIMIC Props and Replicas Facebook page.

I want to be respectful and professional so I won't post the info Sara is trying to protect but if someone needs it, please PM me.

I also do not want to be the conduit of communication with MIMIC. The fact that he responded to me is fine. My first suggestion was for him to refund those who have requested it. I'm fine with being at the back of the line. I'm actually doing this for the greater good of this run rather than just getting my money back and disappearing. Let's see if we can get a positive outcome for everyone.

Sara's site was open a few days ago and I did get Sara's gmail and phone number. The phone number is already posted on this thread and it had not changed. I did send a message to her Gmail indicating that I was looking for her and / or Paul. I suspect that I may have triggered her to re-enable login access.

What I did see was some GOT frost king work which is exactly what I saw on the MIMIC Props and Replicas Facebook page.

I want to be respectful and professional so I won't post the info Sara is trying to protect but if someone needs it, please PM me.

I also do not want to be the conduit of communication with MIMIC. The fact that he responded to me is fine. My first suggestion was for him to refund those who have requested it. I'm fine with being at the back of the line. I'm actually doing this for the greater good of this run rather than just getting my money back and disappearing. Let's see if we can get a positive outcome for everyone.

Really appreciate you taking the time to look at this logically, I think most of us have had enough enough of this run and the fun and excitement has long since evaporated, here is to some sort of resolve for everyone , thanks again Lithiumus

I would not put too much faith in the armor. Mine is already cracking and I only put it on once. It is too inflexible. It is going to have to go on display and not be worn.

Hi Lithiumus,
Sorry for not responding sooner. I just checked the site. Thanks for progressing this. I am offering to help, let me know what you would like me to do.

MIMIC has crushed my hope in all things. Since this experience, I no longer believe in Santa clause, the Easter bunny or the power rangers. I come home from work just to drink while cruising the internet spreading conspiracy theories and false science as real fact (you would be surprised at the traction I am getting). Anyway, point being I need the money for therapy now.

OK, the above was just too funny to resist, but in a seriousness, I need the money and will help you any way I can. Screw the armor. I just want a refund.

Hi Lithiumus,
Sorry for not responding sooner. I just checked the site. Thanks for progressing this. I am offering to help, let me know what you would like me to do.

OK, the above was just too funny to resist, but in a seriousness, I need the money and will help you any way I can. Screw the armor. I just want a refund.

Hey AikiBushi,

Thanks for responding. After making a bit of a push, I was able to get Paul to respond to me. While that is good, it is not nearly enough to move this along. I suggested to him that he should respond to the thread and process refunds ASAP for all those who requested it and get going with the armor. He has not responded since so there is no real interaction with him. Just a response.

I believe that the information we have gathered for Sara is likely accurate. I don't think we have enough data on Paul to be able to directly reach out to him and that is a big problem as we have relied on him to either respond to PM, this thread or so far, a response from twistedcortex@outook.com. Given the amount of money still outstanding, lack of progress and almost complete absence of communication, we need to more info to push forward.

This should not be intended to be viewed as an attack, but rather due diligence and information gathering in the event we need to move forward if we are not able to recover our 3+ years of invested funds. I hope this push for more information on Paul and Sara will result in the things we need resolved : Full Refunds for all those requesting, Full sets of armor for those who have waited more than 3 years and free flowing communication.

It's possible that Paul needs a consistent push and pressure to deliver and while it's not really appropriate for any good prop maker, we do have incentive to help this along. In the end, if there are people who still have not received refunds or armor, can take this information and proceed with either or both Law Enforcement and legal means to recover the money.

So where I need some help esp. when all of us may have some free time, let's work together in getting information about Paul and Sara so that we can ensure we have the most accurate info. i.e. telephone, work, e-mail addresses, social media, home addresses.

I understand that Paul and Sara may not agree with what we are doing, however, they have 100% control of this situation (and 100% of our money). If they processed refunds for all buyers... this case is closed. Immediately. Those wanting armor may not be happy but if everyone is made whole, case closed and I would recommend everyone drop this effort.

Hey AikiBushi,

So where I need some help esp. when all of us may have some free time, let's work together in getting information about Paul and Sara so that we can ensure we have the most accurate info. i.e. telephone, work, e-mail addresses, social media, home addresses.

I understand that Paul and Sara may not agree with what we are doing, however, they have 100% control of this situation (and 100% of our money). If they processed refunds for all buyers... this case is closed. Immediately. Those wanting armor may not be happy but if everyone is made whole, case closed and I would recommend everyone drop this effort.

I have found Sara Watson's email: sarawatsonartist@gmail.com
This looks like her Tel: 07802711529

Facebook: Sara Watson
YouTubeChannel: SoIFound
Instagram: Sara Watson (@sarawatsonartist) • Instagram photos and videos

I found a way into her website: sarawatsonartist

Most of it seems a bit outdated but it is a start. Have not found much on Paul yet. I sent an email to her. I will let you know if I hear anything back.

Thanks AikiBushi, gathering all that data together. We are still too light on Paul's information. However, if we do eventually have to go forward with legal or law enforcement action, I suspect that Paypal or possibly some of the online companies will comply to a court order to reveal personal address info but it's good to also do as much searching as we can to provide the most amount of data we can.

I was able to pull a copy of Crookknight's original spreadsheet. I've updated it with refund info after combing through the thread. I suspect that there are people who received a refund but have also not reported back and I'm not sure if the list is 100% accurate. Here is a link to my copy. Please let me know via PM and I'll update it. When the time comes, I'll need to know the actual $ / GBP owed so that we can provide that as a sum total value for the claim / complaint.

If there are any updates or inaccuracies, please let me know and I'll update the sheet accordingly for our records.

According to Paul / MIMIC's recent message to me, there are 2 people in his queue for a refund and I'm number 3. If that is 100% true... a lot of people on the list who requested a refund, have already received it. Based on the list, I don't think that is 100% true unless some of the people who posted on the list requesting a refund, turned around and PM'd MIMIC to cancel the refund request.

AikiBushi, I know you turned around once but not sure if you reached back out to Mimic to re-request a refund so I left you on the list with a note

Hell I am still on the run and have only received the first half of the prototype armour, I am going to have to go back three years to see what I sent Mimic

I received an email back from Paul (after emailing Sara). He emailed me using the twisted cortex email. He did not indicate where I was on the refund list.

Not that I would trust his list at all.
Or that I am getting a refund.

I am starting to think this experience has jaded me.

SB.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back