Deprecated FOTK First Order Stormtrooper armor for sale (BANNED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: First order stormtrooper armor fully finished ** PRE ORDER PRICE 5 DAYS LEFT**

I wish I had extra money laying around, looking great I enjoy seeing anything done by hand amazing level of detail and attention, keep up the good work

Thank you very much for the support and taking the time to post. I really appreciate it.

4 days left at this price.

Thanks everyone.

Re: FOTK First order stormtrooper armor fully finished ** PRE ORDER PRICE 4 DAYS LEFT

3 Days and 3 places left at this price.
Thanks to everyone who's supported this project in any way so far!

Re: FOTK First order stormtrooper armor fully finished ** PRE ORDER PRICE 3 DAYS LEFT

Interested! It was probably in the post but I'm replying cause I'm paranoid and want to make the cut lol. When do you think shipment would actually happen, and need the down payment?

Re: FOTK First order stormtrooper armor fully finished ** PRE ORDER PRICE 3 DAYS LEFT

Interested! It was probably in the post but I'm replying cause I'm paranoid and want to make the cut lol. When do you think shipment would actually happen, and need the down payment?

Hi there, thanks for the interest. Okay so the first sets are scheduled to begin shipping in the first couple of weeks in May, and If you want to get the armour for this price then you need to be on the list with a minimum of a 50% deposit paid in the next 3 days. After that there will be places remaining but at the full price. The offer price is as a thank you to those who have supported the project from its early stages and thus ends this week. Thank you, anything else please don't hesitate to ask.

Quick update - will have the ab plate and ammo boxes done tomorrow for better pics but for now, HUGE thanks to input from members Empire, Rogue Nugget and T5H we now have a much more movie accurate ab section with the correct waistband and more accurate cod piece.
Thank you guys it's exactly the community effort I was hoping for!!!

quick snap WIP...

IMG_4998.JPG

Thanks Empire You're on the list!!

2 DAYS AND 2 PLACES LEFT ON THE LIST AT THIS PRICE!

Re: FOTK First order stormtrooper armor fully finished ** PRE ORDER PRICE 2 DAYS LEFT

Hi MIMIC is there any chance you can PM me please

Re: FOTK First order stormtrooper armor fully finished ** PRE ORDER PRICE 2 DAYS LEFT

Hey everyone, HUGE thank you to members Jai and Trooper 1975 for getting on the run at the pre offer price. That brings us to 5 but seeing as there's only 24 hours left I'll offer 1 last place at this price just in case - I don't want to feel like I've not given anyone a fair chance so thats it.

Quick update,

Ammo boxes are temporarily bonded but they're there just to give you the idea, and the now screen accurate plus more comfortable waistband thanks to Rogue Nugget's input!
any questions feel free.

IMG_5062.JPGIMG_5064.JPGIMG_5065.JPG

24 HOURS AND ONE PLACE LEFT AT THIS PRICE.

Full price thereafter is £925, thank you to everyone involved.

Re: FOTK First order stormtrooper armor fully finished * 1 SPOT AT THIS PRICE <24 HOU

Last couple of hours left if anyone wants to jump on now's the time, it's a great offer, together here on the RPF we'll make this the most screen accurate armor built
PM me asap!

**UPDATE**

Okay everyone, Thank you first 5 guys on the list!
if anyone wants to receive updates privately or fwd to another email let me know.
Any questions let me know, this is now the full price £925 for the remaining 5 sets.

Last edited:
Re: FOTK First order stormtrooper *GLOSS WHITE FULLY FINISHED ARMOR SETS*

Any new progress made on the armor?

Will this thread be updated with any regular progress or are you updating people privately?

Cheers

Any new progress made on the armor?

Will this thread be updated with any regular progress or are you updating people privately?

Cheers

Hey trooper,

next big update is going to be the first ab plate out of the mould but still a few days away with that. I've also been working on the arms and re-doing the clip greeblies to be more screen accurate after getting new reference from RNugget I'll put some pics up tomorrow for you, PM me if you have a private email that you prefer for me to send update and pics to.

Thank you

Hey trooper,

next big update is going to be the first ab plate out of the mould but still a few days away with that. I've also been working on the arms and re-doing the clip greeblies to be more screen accurate after getting new reference from RNugget I'll put some pics up tomorrow for you, PM me if you have a private email that you prefer for me to send update and pics to.

Thank you

Hey MIMIC,

Thanks for the update.

Keep up the good work.

Looking forward to seeing the new pictures.

I'm curious to see how the weight is.. I went from Jim's fiberglass kit to kb props abs which weighs about half as much, which for me being a very active FOTK at troops I prefer.

I'm curious to see how the weight is.. I went from Jim's fiberglass kit to kb props abs which weighs about half as much, which for me being a very active FOTK at troops I prefer.

Hey, the armor is very lightweight, it is so evenly laid due to the material used that I have complete control over how much glass is used and the weight of resin in each part, there is no extra weight from excess resin or overly thick areas of glass.

Quick update for you all, detailing on the arms still lots to do on them, also first full set of leg fronts done, next week Ill have the abs moulded and a set cast. Then its starting to all come together! excited lol

_20170330_210210.JPG_20170330_210233.JPG_20170330_210433.JPGFullSizeRender (3).jpg

Still 5 places of the 10 available for anyone interested!

Thank you

Looking great! Details on point! Keep it up! :)

Looking great! Details on point! Keep it up! :)

Thanks Empire, good to hear some input! Once I get the ab section sorted it's going to start to look pretty damn sexy. We're getting there, and still nicely on target for the deadline :D

See what you did there! Nice one! :) Seems all good. Looking forward to the next set of images to be released so we can have a good nosey at all that sexy nus :lol lol Hopefully get to show all that sexy off at Comic con in London later on in may!

Just out of curiosity, how well does this suit stand when compared to the 501st Legion CRL?

See what you did there! Nice one! :) Seems all good. Looking forward to the next set of images to be released so we can have a good nosey at all that sexy nus :lol lol Hopefully get to show all that sexy off at Comic con in London later on in may!

Yeah I'm almost done with the ab mould just had a few days on another project and left it to cure but I'm 100% sure we'll hit that event Empire no problem! :)

Just out of curiosity, how well does this suit stand when compared to the 501st Legion CRL?

As far as I'm aware it's as close as can be for the components that are included. If it's not I'm hoping someone here will let me know?
thank you

How well does the color hold up to Anovos FOTK armor? And do you have an estimation as to when it will ship?

How well does the color hold up to Anovos FOTK armor? And do you have an estimation as to when it will ship?

Hi yes we will begin shipping mid May in order of orders placed. Unfortunately I don't have a direct comparison to any other armor colour wise. Sorry I couldn't be of more help there thank you for the interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back