Fringe

Here's the mirror universe 'apocalypse parchment' that evil Walter has. We see this at the end of episode 2-22.

This is Photoshopped together from two medium-res screencaps.

If you wish to tweak it or repost it or both, you are welcome to do so.

-Mike J.

Does anyone have some hig-res scans/pics of this Alternate Universe newspaper. I think it was handed out at the 2009 Comic Con. All I've found so far are some very low res black and white pictures of the inside and back pages. The only color photo is of the front page.

5k2idy

Thanks.

I would love to have a higher resolution of that, as well Bear:) I remember way, way back meeting Len Bias. Such a shame what happened to him. Many said he would have been better than Michael Jordon.

Here are some Alternate Universe props.

Movie posters from the movie theatre.

Splash 7: Love Sinks
x42map

Smokey and the Bandit: The Final Lap
s6j1nl

Star Wars: Legion of the Droids
4r4zdi

Aaaaannnnd, Indiana Jones and the Hex of the Hydra.
wba26o

Here's something funny, what's actually written on the bottom of the posters.
2j3rxmu

Some more Alternate Universe props. Some of the ID cards, called the "show me card".

29fqoty

sbqx3a

b4i7o8

And a "show me" flyer.
o7seno

Some more Alternate Universe props. Some of the ID cards, called the "show me card".

29fqoty

sbqx3a

b4i7o8

And a "show me" flyer.
o7seno

Thanks a lot for posting these hi res pics of the "Show Me Cards", a recreation is in progress.

Before I redraw this shield I better ask, that would save me a lot of time:
Does anyone know if the shield with the eagle, hill and ship in the background is something "official" or just designed for these cards?

Thanks in advance

Dietrich

those "show me' cards are awesome!
i, too, would like to see someone recreate them....
...and maybe even create 'customs'????? hhhhmmmmm???? :)

Here are some Alternate Universe ads and logos. If anyone wants to try and make some cleaner, higher res versions, please do. I would love to have detailed/high rez version of these.

Here's some alternate Universe propaganda. Again, if anyone can make better versions of these and all the rest, please do.

cmdr k to the rescue!! :thumbsup

hey, does anyone have a clear pic of olivia's 'fringe division' id and badge? the badge in her creds looked round, could it be the double FF logo?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back