Deprecated FULL SIZE Alien Warrior head. (banned)

Re: FULL SIZE Alien Warrior head.

Anything?

Hey Clutch - the wheels are in motion :) Can I mention you and a financial amount/worth of items when discussing things with the PD? Let me know!

[EDIT]

If you mean from Marty, he was in contact with me recently, giving excuses - the transcript of which is a few posts above here. I've asked him to come on the boards and explain why he's effectively stolen from us, but he's not willing to, I guess.

Last edited:

Things are moving, and it's occurred to me - I should really talk to a mod about this! Other than this, the RPF community has been really good to me so I'd like to chat to a mod and let them know what's happening.

Hi vintage - if that's for Marty, guessing you didn't read the last few pages of the thread? :)
Sorry if I missed something here combination of late night and less than optimal lap top browsing. Just wanted to say they looked great.

Sorry if I missed something here combination of late night and less than optimal lap top browsing. Just wanted to say they looked great.

Ah, they did, but unfortunately Marty (swampdonkey) has ripped off a bunch of us - disappeared with our money - and even worse, has been selling heads on ebay. Just wanted to let you know!

OMG sorry totally missed that important piece of information Thanks for the update. Good to know that sort of behaviour is not tolerated in here. Im sure he will get all he deserves.!

With any luck. It was a real shame, as his work seemed to be decent. We trusted him, time after time, and this is what he did to us!

Oh well, lesson learnt, hopefully for him too!

Looking for my **** to show up. I've lost hope.

I know, Clutch - Marty's left us totally in the lurch, but with any luck his local PD will come good. At the very least, he won't get to do this to anyone else.

It occurred to me, guys - while we're waiting, why not leave Marty a little negative feedback? There's enough of us, and others should know. He may not come back here, but if he pops up elsewhere we can point people to this thread and his feedback.

So, Marty's been banned. Anyone heard from him at all? I know what the answer is likely to be...

Banned, gone and no longer caring is the likely case. crap news, bad deal :thumbsdown

Has he come back on this forum as another alias? Someone mentioned he's back on here.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back