Deprecated FULL SIZE Alien Warrior head. (banned)

Re: FULL SIZE Alien Warrior head.

If someone thinks this guy is back, he better reports the new nick to the mods, so they can figure out if it's a sockpuppet or not...

He's selling on eBay, that's for sure - going by the 'cryptic' swampdoney (minus the k.)

He's a damn coward too, but hey, that's just my opinion.

Very strange. I saved a swampdonkey search a while back on ebay. When I click it, it takes me to chilipeppergirl_again, who is in Texas too... I emailed 'her' and she acted like she knew nothing about Marty.

Last edited by a moderator:

Well HOW ABOUT THAT.

I still believe Marty had good intentions. HAD being the operative word.

Very strange. I saved a swampdonkey search a while back on ebay. When I click it, it takes me to chilipeppergirl_again, who is in Texas too... I emailed 'her' and she acted like she knew nothing about Marty.

I've got loads of messages from 'her' and she knew exactly who he was. The trail is there, just if Marty's PD would get their finger out and speed things up a bit.

Nwerke - I'm not so sure. Looking back, I think he sold one or two and then realised he could rip people off. The one or two people on eBay who did get their heads from him admitted they had to haul him over the coals to get it, and when it was received, the work wasn't very good.

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm pissed that
a) I sent him $250 up front.
b) He has my vintage mortar fin and gun barrel that renders the rest of my gun useless.

I know it's junk to him, but the least he could do is sent the crap back to me.

Not as not as bad as the alien heads. That's a lot of money to lose. Did anyone else not get one that paid?

Not as not as bad as the alien heads. That's a lot of money to lose. Did anyone else not get one that paid?

Ah, it's still bad - he ripped you off. Whether cash or otherwise, it was not his to simply take.

There's a bunch of people who he's stolen from - me, nwerke, robi, evilpet and one or two others. From what I can tell, Marty sees it as a business venture that went wrong, and tough to us. This, despite his selling more heads and not giving us the proceeds or even so much as an update. Let's not forget he tried to call me a liar, claiming he'd sent it (yet strangely I'd never paid for shipping...) and that I simply must have got it and not noticed..!

I've said it before - he's a coward and a cheat.

I am not pleased. I paid him a despot for one (half full price) and went many rounds of "It will ship xx date" and "This one looks amazing" and sending me photos of 'my' head...that he sent to everyone. It got to a point where there were too many unanswered emails that I gave up.

pnag was a bull and pestered him to the point where he responded *tip my hat*, albeit not with the right answers.

Some interesting news - it seems that Marty's PD had thought eBay was involved with the transactions here for some reason (I've been careful to point out that it wasn't) and we may have some movement again.

Based on the law, he could be in real trouble.

It's called "Mail Fraud". Ever see The Firm (Tom Cruise). The people in it went to jail for a long time.

Don't be fooled. Unless several (= dozens of) people file a formal complaint against the guy (by formal I mean: really go to the police yourself) and the total amount he owns people are thousands and thousands of dollars, I don't think this guy will be the police first priority. Look at Stephen from SD studio's: he still owes a lot of people here hundreds of dolars, of a total that goes into thousands of dollars. Do you think he has been in trouble because of this? No way. He only was banned here and that was it.

Yes, what these guys do is crime, but no, it's not severe enough to really get into trouble with police / justice... If you want you're money back, you hve to hunt him down. Virtually, or even in real life: if you know where he lives and it's near you: just go knocking on his door, asking for your money.

Yeah, it varies from state to state in the US. We're talkin' Texas here. Shoot first, ask questions later.

TomVDJ - well, that's what bugs me - the miserable little so-and-so baited me - "Why don't you call over, then?" - knowing full well I can't. If it were feasible for me to do so? He'd know alllll about it :)

Like I said, IMHO, Marty's just a pathetic cheat, liar and a coward.

Just to clarify, I'm square with Marty. But I got Evilpet into this for a head, so I feel responsible for that.

You're probably right that he more or less went bad sooner than I wanted to think. I thought it was burnout for a long while; benefit of the doubt and all. Been there myself. But now, nah. Call a spade a spade.

In contact with him again. He says he will send me my stuff. Fingers crossed.

In contact with him again. He says he will send me my stuff. Fingers crossed.

What about your cash, though, Clutch? (As I remember you did pay him an amount also?)

Was it one of his usual e-mail addresses? He's ignoring the rest of us from what I can tell.

I paid him 250 up front for two machined parts. He said they are finished and he would ship them postage paid. I contacted him through ebay - swampdoney. Still haven't received anything.

He's selling of the molds. So no way someone will still get an Alien head after this, I guess...

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back