Full Size TOS Colonial Viper in aluminium

Yes!!:cool::cool:(y)(y):notworthy::notworthy::love::love: I know that real life can put a damper into our projects (and yours is certainly a heck of a project!!).
Keep up the great work and eager to see your next update!

Oh yes mate; great workmanship/pics:cool::cool:(y)(y):notworthy::notworthy: Are you going to prep the metal before painting it?
Thank you sir! I used an etch primer on the port side greeblies and that seems to have worked quite well. The paint hasn't lifted after a couple of years anyway... The main fuselage will be cleaned with an aluminium surface prep solution to remove oxidation, then etch primed and painted. That seems to be the approach for aluminium aircraft.

binarysunset,
Great to see you still at the Viper project. Excellent metal work continues. I salute your art work and persistence in getting this unique space aircraft replicated. Original designers should be proud. Please safely sit some kids in that cockpit one day. Turn up the BSG music.

binarysunset,
Great to see you still at the Viper project. Excellent metal work continues. I salute your art work and persistence in getting this unique space aircraft replicated. Original designers should be proud. Please safely sit some kids in that cockpit one day. Turn up the BSG music.
Thanks mate, appreciate your feedback and support (y)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back