Full Size TOS Colonial Viper in aluminium

Killer Update!
BTW, Is there any consideration given to making it Modular, for easy movement and storage?

Last edited:
Killer Update!
BTW, Is there any consideration given to making it Modular, for easy movement and storage?
Thanks! It is modular in so far as the tail fin and wings are removable. I had originally conceived that the fuselage would split into two halves, but I'm now thinking a one piece fuselage is the better way to go. It will require a long trailer though :)

AAARRGGHH:eek::eek::eek::eek: Looking at the vid with the Charger backing-up, I was prayin' on my hands and knees muttering: "Don't scratch it, please, don't scratch ito_Oo_O:notworthy::notworthy: :p She's a beauty!! Oh yes, the Viper:lol:...great update; soon, two wings:cool::cool:(y)(y)

AAARRGGHH:eek::eek::eek::eek: Looking at the vid with the Charger backing-up, I was prayin' on my hands and knees muttering: "Don't scratch it, please, don't scratch ito_Oo_O:notworthy::notworthy: :p She's a beauty!! Oh yes, the Viper:lol:...great update; soon, two wings:cool::cool:(y)(y)
You're not the only one!! Rear vision in the Charger is minimal - it's almost a two person job to get her in and out of the garage :eek:

Great metal work on the Viper’s wings. Then the reward of listening to the Charger valve overlap. Fun zooming in and snooping around your garage. Star Wars & Galactica posters not to mention a few aircraft models. Lots of stuff to see. Thanks.

I just found a YouTube video on this and had never heard about it before yesterday. Naturally I'm very impressed, as I've seen various airplane mockups and restoration projects over the years (the B-17 mockup for "Memphis Belle" was always my favorite for how well it was made).
This is exactly how I'd build one if I had the time, money and room to house the thing.
I'm wonder where it'll be housed? Any possibility for a shed that looks like the Galactica's launch bay on the inside? I can't imagine any other way to house and display the thing.
In this era for sci-fi being included in airshows, I could imagine it being requested for the display area for a large airshow. Folks (including myself) for sure would pay to sit inside it for a photo!

I just found a YouTube video on this and had never heard about it before yesterday. Naturally I'm very impressed, as I've seen various airplane mockups and restoration projects over the years (the B-17 mockup for "Memphis Belle" was always my favorite for how well it was made).
This is exactly how I'd build one if I had the time, money and room to house the thing.
I'm wonder where it'll be housed? Any possibility for a shed that looks like the Galactica's launch bay on the inside? I can't imagine any other way to house and display the thing.
In this era for sci-fi being included in airshows, I could imagine it being requested for the display area for a large airshow. Folks (including myself) for sure would pay to sit inside it for a photo!
Thank you p51! Yes a launch bay shed fit out would be ideal :cool: (y)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back