Service Galaxy's Edge Personal shopping with WORLDWIDE SHIPPING **CLOSED NO LONGER AVAILABLE**

Yoda’s lamp arrived safe and sound. I’m blown away with how well made it is, might actually get another one! Thank you so much for doing this, my Maz box (and I) thank you.
5C9A4748-3FA7-41DD-9A45-0ED405030FCB.jpeg

I've had a chance to play with them on several occasions and they are very nice. I really like the rotj Luke, it comes with a separate metal top half to use when you don't have a blade on it so that it actually looks like his hilt in the movie and that's a neat thing for only $10 more than the others. The Ventress is also one of my favorites, it's got rubber inserts and comes with the attachment piece to hook two of them together, though they are sold separately so you only get one hilt at a time. My wife's favorite is the Ahsoka set.

Awesome! Has anyone done screen accuracy comparisons for the ROTJ Luke, Rey and Vader. I can't seam to find any discussion about little details anywhere. I imagine I'm not seeing the magic thread in my search results

View attachment 1072340 Just a real quick update for everyone that ordered stuff from me, I've got everything minus two droids. This is just this week's stuff I'm getting it all boxed and ready to go. I've got individual PM's to send on a few things but I'll update everyone with tracking at I get them. :)

Ohhhhhh I really want the two boxes of the life size Dejarik Figure sets. Any chance of a price with shipping to Sydney, Australia please? :)

Any chance you can get me a black Kyber crystal?
What Hatefrost said is correct, I have no way of guaranteeing black crystals. They package them randomly in with the red ones and they are packaged in a way that you can't find out which ones have the black ones anymore. You have about a 1/1000 shot at a black one.

I have received my package today, thank you so much for doing this for us Predatormv, very nicely packaged and thank you for doing the photos plus the extra.
I'll have to save up for some more items later.
Thanks again,
Badges2nz.

Hey, could you get Palpatine's cane from Dok Ondar's for me? I'm in Florida btw.
The cane's coating is super fragile and in the store are chipped all to hell, the last one I got they had to go pull out from the back and was the only one in the building without any damage. I can't promise they will have one in pristine condition, or that it will even stay that way in transit. If you're ok with some minor cosmetic imperfections then sure but it's up to you.

The cane's coating is super fragile and in the store are chipped all to hell, the last one I got they had to go pull out from the back and was the only one in the building without any damage. I can't promise they will have one in pristine condition, or that it will even stay that way in transit. If you're ok with some minor cosmetic imperfections then sure but it's up to you.
If you can pick out the one in best condition or ask for one in back, I'd really appreciate it. I've already gotten a couple other things from Galaxy's Edge and this is pretty much the only thing I really want.

Hey predatormv,
I have just seen some pics from geeky pinks on Facebook with some of her family wearing coke t shirts in the same aurebesh writing as on the bottles.
Would it be possible to find out if these are available and how much please.

Thanks, it's just something I would love if I couldn't go, and I'm disabled and don't work so this gets me out of the house and some exercise and everyone seems really happy once they get their things so it's win-win for everyone.
No really, thank you for both of the orders you sent me and for offering this to the community.

Hey predatormv,
I have just seen some pics from geeky pinks on Facebook with some of her family wearing coke t shirts in the same aurebesh writing as on the bottles.
Would it be possible to find out if these are available and how much please.
As far as I know those are not made in the park, but fan made. I've seen them in companies that aren't made by Disney. I'm heading there today so I'll double check but I'm 99.99% sure. Check these out, while not mine they do support another RPF member and his work.
https://www.teepublic.com/user/demshirtstho

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back