Service Galaxy's Edge Personal shopping with WORLDWIDE SHIPPING **CLOSED NO LONGER AVAILABLE**

There is alot of good t shirts in there, but I think I'll need to investigate further.
Thank you for looking for me, we'll hear from you later.
Kind regards,
Craig.

Hi mate, can I ask when might be the next time you go there? I’m looking for the coke, spirit, and diet bottles and the obi wan lightsaber? And do you know approximately how much it might cost to send to the uk? Thanks

Ok, I've gotten all caught up with orders everyone's stuff is shipped and my apartment is empty for the moment.

I'm going to take one last set of orders before the holidays then take a bit of a break, likely until after the New year as the parks get really crazy and not much fun to be in.

So anyone who would like anything, holiday orders, Xmas, etc, get those orders in now, you have about a week until I close them for the season.

Another bump in case anyone else would like anything. I am going to take orders/payments until Dec 6th then that will be the last date until after the New Year. So get those holiday presents in, I'll do my absolute best to get them in the mail in time to get them before the X-mas holiday.

If you were to do this again. I would love a few items from the Toydarian Toymaker.
  • Sabacc deck
  • Plush Yoda (preferably baby yoda, if available by the time you are in the store)
  • Plush Ewok
  • Plush Tooka Doll
  • Wooden Rebel and Galactic Empire Character Spinners
You wouldn't by any chance know the internal dimensions of the Lightsaber Sheath at Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities?

Last edited:
I would love a few items from the Toydarian Toymaker, if you have the time. PM me details and I will transfer funds.

• Sabacc deck
  • Plush Yoda (preferably baby yoda, if available by the time you are in the store)
  • Plush Ewok
  • Plush Tooka Doll
  • Wooden Rebel and Galactic Empire Character Spinners
It's going to be sometime after the New year before I start taking orders again if at all, with the new ride opening the park has gotten crazy busy and right now it's beyond not fun to go and fight the crowd. After the holidays that might change as the parks are always busy this time of year anyway. I'll update here when/if I decide to open up orders again.

Im sooooooo glad I was able to get the Emperor robes through you Predatormv before you closed shop...for now. You are VERY generous to have done this for us all mate. Thank you
Still more to do on my life size emperor but the robes are great quality and a major improvement. :)

Attachments

• IMG_3784.jpg
    IMG_3784.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 143
By chance, do you know the price on the Sabacc dice? I need another pair to hang off my rearview mirror as the last that I had were stolen.

Thank you again for getting my Sith Statues(Christmas present to me), they are going to look great in my Star Wars themed Home Theater. I hope at some point in the future you will start taking orders again, I still have my eye on the Dejarik figures.
Have a merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back