Service Galaxy's Edge Personal shopping with WORLDWIDE SHIPPING **CLOSED NO LONGER AVAILABLE**

Hi there Predatormv! Im amazed that you are doing this for people around the globe who cant make it to Galaxy's Edge..this is truly selfless and I wish there were more people open to such kind gestures. On behalf of everyone out there, thank you!

I'm hoping to enlist your services for some sabers if you're available?

Hi there Predatormv! Im amazed that you are doing this for people around the globe who cant make it to Galaxy's Edge..this is truly selfless and I wish there were more people open to such kind gestures. On behalf of everyone out there, thank you!

I'm hoping to enlist your services for some sabers if you're available?
I am still offering this service so I'll be happy to help any way I can! PM incoming.

When you get a chance to go again. l would like to get the following items, thanks.

2x sabacc deck
2x millennium falcon: smugglers run magnet

Predatormv received you package today. I packed and arrived safe.

MANY THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE.. much appreciated (y)

Hope you are doing fine in those days. Stay safe and healthy!!!!!

Best regards
Ralf

Predatormv, hope you are doing well!?
Are you still offering this service?
Currently Disney parks worldwide are closed due to the covid-19 pandemic so until the reopen I have no way of offering to get anyone anything. I won’t be taking any new orders until the parks reopen , once they do I plan on offering this service again though. I’ll update here once new information comes out.

Hey man in new here just wanted to say THANK YOU for offering a service like this i live all the way in Canada so its not easy for me to get a hold of legacy sabers. i am looking to make a HUGE purchase 6-8 legacy sabers once the park reopens of course , f you're able to help me out it would be much apprenticed

If your services are ever employed once again after all this COVID-19 stuff settles down I potentially am interested in Sabacc Deck and a Luke Skywalker ROTJ Legacy Saber if possible.

Thanks in advance my excellent friend... I’d be interested in picking up 2 Asajj Ventress Legacy lightsabers when Disneyland reopens.

/stephen

This is very cool of you to do for the community. Very much appreciated. Looking to make a big purchase of around 6 saber once the parks reopen. Thanks in advance!

Hello Folks, just as a heads up I am no longer offering this service, I am contacting everyone I have outstanding orders with currently and offering either refunds or shipping whatever items I already have for them. I will not be accepting any new orders and will not being going back to the parks to acquire any new items. I am sorry to anyone who was looking forward to getting something from GE that won't now but nothing there and no amount of money is worth my or my wife's health and COvid-19 is very, very heavy here.

Hello Folks, just as a heads up I am no longer offering this service, I am contacting everyone I have outstanding orders with currently and offering either refunds or shipping whatever items I already have for them. I will not be accepting any new orders and will not being going back to the parks to acquire any new items. I am sorry to anyone who was looking forward to getting something from GE that won't now but nothing there and no amount of money is worth my or my wife's health and COvid-19 is very, very heavy here.
Hey Predatormv, thank you so much for getting what you have for me in the past, that has been a great way to get bits and pieces from GE knowing that I won't be over that way, I hope you and your wife are ok with the pandemic and other craziness going on, stay safe and again, thank you.

Thank you again! Stay safe.

Everyone that has requested refunds has received them, those of you that requested items to be shipped will have those shipped out this week. (I had a couple of dr appointments this week that delayed me from doing it this week, nothing covid related just other health issues.) Everyone stay safe. Thank you to everyone for being understanding during these times. You all have been great.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back