Service Galaxy's Edge Personal shopping with WORLDWIDE SHIPPING **CLOSED NO LONGER AVAILABLE**

Update to everyone who paid for orders, I picked up everyone's stuff today every l except two pins and those got missed by mistake and will get picked up in a day or two. I'll get everything packed and shipping quotes sent asap

awesome news, man. Thanks for the update(y)

Everyone with paid orders has been shipped, and I now have boxes and weights that I can give accurate shipping quotes to anyone who wants things like a single saber shipped.

Hey. I am in need of the two small blades for the Kylo hilt. I was there three weeks ago and forgot these for my Kylo hilt. I stood in line for something like 35-45 minutes to buy a couple of hilts while I was there. I am in no hurry so I can wait till you are going for someone else. It is truly nuts in the park. I was at least lucky enough to have been able to ride the Rise of the Resistance. Thanks again you are a rock star for doing this.

Are
Hey. I am in need of the two small blades for the Kylo hilt. I was there three weeks ago and forgot these for my Kylo hilt. I stood in line for something like 35-45 minutes to buy a couple of hilts while I was there. I am in no hurry so I can wait till you are going for someone else. It is truly nuts in the park. I was at least lucky enough to have been able to ride the Rise of the Resistance. Thanks again you are a rock star for doing this.
Are you talking about the little ones that come out of the side of the Kylo hilt? They come with the hilt, they don't sell them separately.

Hi Predatormv,

How much would it cost in total to ship a Kylo Saber incl. Blade(s) to Germany.
Thanks in advance for taking care (y)

So, I’m wondering how much the metal spork with the canvas bag and a set of Solo’s dice on a chain would be? I appreciate your kind offer.

Attachments

• F3435496-DCB7-4137-A8FF-F725C3771B61.jpeg
    F3435496-DCB7-4137-A8FF-F725C3771B61.jpeg
    38.1 KB · Views: 124
  • CDAF1E3F-E7A3-4505-BA8C-A579275D77EB.jpeg
    CDAF1E3F-E7A3-4505-BA8C-A579275D77EB.jpeg
    193.6 KB · Views: 127
So, I’m wondering how much the metal spork with the canvas bag and a set of Solo’s dice on a chain would be? I appreciate your kind offer.
Currently the spork isn't being sold on the east coast (where I live) only in California so I can't get those until they bring them here. The dice are $14.99 I think.

(Insert crying like a baby emoji here). Need the spork! Thank you for checking. I was hoping to bundle the dice with something else. Still need a Yoda lamp. Maybe when a couple more pay checks come in from the new job...

Are you in LA.... I need Sunday Star Wars Crlebration tickets, can’t buy online only there in Anaheim... lmk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back