Deprecated Groot Resin Kit (banned)

Re: Groot Resin Kit

Those who haven't deposited, DON'T! Those who have, quickly contact PayPal to get it back.
I paid in full on Nov 28, 2014 and have yet to receive the item.
The last message received was on Mar 15, 2015 where he said, "Your Groot bust is the making finally."
It has been two months since, and he doesn't reply to messages.

So sorry to hear this. Mine took slightly longer to arrive than he thought but only slightly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello folks.
ekino sorry for this! I already messaged you and tried to explain.

Had to fly overseas because of private issues. I know that this run didn't proceed as I thought, thats why I will change my strategy for the next one. All the busts will be made beforehand without any deposit.
I can say, it also bothers me to get bad feedback, and I am really working on it but recently a lot of things changed in my private environment. I hope you can understand it.

Cheers guys

Last edited by a moderator:

I received a message from Nygiant stating he was on vacation, and my bust shall be ready to ship in about 2 weeks.
I apologize in advance if any false accusations were made and will update with any further information.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back