Done / Completed Guardians of the Galaxy : Starlord Gravity Mine and Infinity Orb

Re: Guardians of the Galaxy : Starlord Gravity Mine and Infinity Orb ** REDUCED PRICE

Here are pics of the awesome Gravity Mine kit with the Soulinertia LED embedded hinges upgraded. Enjoy.

GravityMineLED1.jpgGravityMineLED2.jpgGravityMineLED3.jpgGravityMineLED4.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Also i may interested in shipped pricing for a V1 kit. Problem is i will be on vacation next week and won't be home til Aug 17. PM me Bigturc :)

Re: Guardians of the Galaxy : Starlord Gravity Mine and Infinity Orb ** REDUCED PRICE

Shipping to USA is 18$ .. so take it now for a grand total of 78$ with reduced price! I will definitely wait a couple days to ship as I'm stuck in bed right now due to my injured back .. so you'll have time!

Hey 80s, if you want that set, there's only one/yours left, the other one was sold. It means I'll have to pack it and ship it soon .. I could do yours at the same time!

HI BigTurc please send me a Paypal payment request to H1wsc8 At comcast DOT net Also i will be gone for vacation from August 7 to the 17. So can you delay shipping til then :)

HI BigTurc please send me a Paypal payment request to H1wsc8 At comcast DOT net Also i will be gone for vacation from August 7 to the 17. So can you delay shipping til then :)

Check your email!

- - - Updated - - -

All mines have now been sold! Thanks to everyone that made this possible, it was lot of fun!

Thank you Alain. Cannot wait to put this together too. Take your time on sending this. Thank you for making the best Gravity Mine in the market.

Might want to change the thread listing. Since it still says the run is "DONE" people might not be actually looking inside. Just a thought.

jedirunner I do still have the molds for the main part, hit me with a PM and I might dig them out. I still have steel cold cast powder as well if you need this as well. I might not have the smaller greeblies molds though, those were super fragile and ended up eating at the mold fast! I'd have to confirm.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back