Interest Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny - Destiny Journal

Dear Sarednab and thegreatgalling, wow! I received my Destiny Journal during the week and I’m in the midst of the adventure! I’ll write I detailed review once I’ve been through the full journal. For now, thanks for this, your work, dedication, and artistry is wonderful. What a fantastic final love letter to this incredible final instalment. You can’t hold onto the past and you can’t go back, but with the journal you can relive the excitement! Best regards to you both!

Diary Received...

This Diary is at the height of a great prop master as Sarednab...

It is a true marvel, I love the detail and love that has been put into this Diary, the leather cover with just the right amount of wear, the high quality sheets, the well-defined calligraphy, the incredible drawings and the inserts that are very well chosen. In a few words, a fantastic Diary highly recommended for those who are an Indy fan and also for those who are not...

Got mine too...Posted over on COW as well, but an absolutely amazing piece of work...So much extra for Indy fans....I'm a quarter of the way through reading it, and haven't wanted to put it down just yet....Like his dad's diary too, it's just dense with extra things, ideas and filler from the comics and other films....So packed with stuff that just opening the first page leads to 10-20 minutes of picking up bits from the floor as they fall out of the book...

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant work...And a MUST for any Indiana Jones collector....Right up there with the grail diary I'd say...

And Indy’s chance meeting with those four enigmatic men! A masterstroke that is just fantastic! What a wonderful addition to the Indy canon! Forever part of his adventures!
Thanks to all guys! Your comments made me and Joseph really proud of our (very very hard) work!
eheheh you found the easter egg! Yes, there was some magic moment that I wouldn’t never forget, for this reason me and Joseph studied something to put in this journal and will remains forever!

Hi Pasquale,
I would love to have one of this superb Dial of Destiny diary. I don't know if this is the place to show my interest. I hope not to be late for this prop, as I love the idea that you and your collaborators had. I know the quality of your creations, as I had the chance to have some in the past and I can't wait to get one of your new ones, as a true fan of both, your work and of the Indy Saga...

Hi Pasquale,
I would love to have one of this superb Dial of Destiny diary. I don't know if this is the place to show my interest. I hope not to be late for this prop, as I love the idea that you and your collaborators had. I know the quality of your creations, as I had the chance to have some in the past and I can't wait to get one of your new ones, as a true fan of both, your work and of the Indy Saga...
Pretty sure we missed this one, pal

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back