Limited Run Guyver 1/3 scale Resin Bust Kit

mutronics

Sr Member
I have started selling resin kits of my Guyver Bust again. This kit appeared in the extras of the Guyver Special Edition Bluray -​

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/The-Guyver-Blu-ray/105976/

And was reviewed in Amazing Figure Modeler Magazine.

The kit is 42cm high, consists of 11 parts and comes with clear resin eye lenses so it can be lit if wanted.

The cost is £70.00 Plus P&P. Contact me if interested.

Many thanks

Pete

DSC09065.JPGDSC09077.JPGDSC09081.JPGDSC09099.JPGIMGP4181.JPG

DSC09065.JPG

DSC09077.JPG

DSC09081.JPG

DSC09099.JPG

IMGP4181.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think theres many props people have made ether . I could be wrong . not many of my friends even knew about the movie & there like movie junkies . they even like rare no name movies . have you seen the old movie freak city. I think it came out around the same time as this came out as a movie.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think theres many props people have made ether . I could be wrong . not many of my friends even knew about the movie & there like movie junkies . they even like rare no name movies . have you seen the old movie freak city. I think it came out around the same time as this came out as a jap movie.

I don't think theres many props people have made ether . I could be wrong . not many of my friends even knew about the movie & there like movie junkies . they even like rare no name movies . have you seen the old movie freak city. I think it came out around the same time as this came out as a movie.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think theres many props people have made ether . I could be wrong . not many of my friends even knew about the movie & there like movie junkies . they even like rare no name movies . have you seen the old movie freak city. I think it came out around the same time as this came out as a jap movie.

Nope, i've not seen freak city. Cant find any info on it.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back