Done / Completed Han In Carbonite (HIC) ABS plugs/pockets

Plugs have been reworked and are now done! Added another big plug to be able to have a complete set per pull.
Also added ventilation/suction shafts to which all the surface holes connect to.

IMG_3145.JPG IMG_3147.JPG IMG_3146.JPG

Good news!!

I will have those vac formed in the next days!!! So if you are interested and not on the list, make sure to let me know asap!! If all goes well, I'll produce 20 sets of those and that'll be it. I plan of having about 5 extra sets for any future interested builders. Don't think I'll ever do these again.

I'll know the price and final details soon and post to udpate!

Bumping this ..

As soon as I have my test pull (and set price), I will try them and post pics, they should fit perfectly. Then, it's time for deposit.

The more people I have, the less the plugs are gonna cost. Just like the machined knobs, people on the initial run will have a better price .. if you're not there and want the extra sets, then you'll pay an extra later and there won't be a lot of extra. I'm not doing this to sit on stock and certainly not for the money since I'm pretty much selling at cost. I just want my own HIC to be the best I can.

Post away your interest guys, and be ready to deposit in the coming days .. you'll have a few days only.

Plugs are now at the vac formers to get an estimate!

The idea is to get one set per pull to maximize the price. Since they are MDF, he told me they won't last long (around 20-25 sets) which means after this run, that's it! He'll run them until they completely come apart. I'll have the sample pics and the price within a week and as soon as I see the samples, if they are of enough quality, I'll make him run them all at once.

If all goes well, all plugs will be packed and shipped within a week or 2.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back