Done / Completed Han in Carbonite (HIC) Machined knobs for hero panel (collab. with kurtyboy) / RUN #2

Re: Han in Carbonite (HIC) Machined knobs for hero panel (collab. with kurtyboy)

I would be interested too, so please keep me in the list by the moment. I am from Spain so hope this wouldn't be a problem for the shipping. When do you think we could have it?

By the way:
I am also interested in the rest of greeblies if somebody could offer it as low price possible. I only have the 2nd panel, the handles and the first panel grill. So I'll need the 1st panel knobs, rack for 2nd panel (just rack instead dots pattern, I have already the panel) and cover I just see Kurtboy with the cover, nobody else offers it... well, better PM me if you have a cool offer, I have not much money right now as I have been fired...
I contacted already with kurtyboy and in my post asking for help division 6 told me asking for Bigturc and I see both are on this post so maybe you all could help. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Han in Carbonite (HIC) Machined knobs for hero panel (collab. with kurtyboy)

Interested! Please put me in the list!

You've been added!

I'm Interested!!!

Interested!

Interested! Please put me in the list!

I sure hope so!

For me, these will be the icing on the cake. :)

DanSolo, PM me ..
I have most of the stuff you're looking for and we can check it out in detail.

I would be interested too, so please keep me in the list by the moment. I am from Spain so hope this wouldn't be a problem for the shipping. When do you think we could have it?

By the way:
I am also interested in the rest of greeblies if somebody could offer it as low price possible. I only have the 2nd panel, the handles and the first panel grill. So I'll need the 1st panel knobs, rack for 2nd panel (just rack instead dots pattern, I have already the panel) and cover I just see Kurtboy with the cover, nobody else offers it... well, better PM me if you have a cool offer, I have not much money right now as I have been fired...
I contacted already with kurtyboy and in my post asking for help division 6 told me asking for Bigturc and I see both are on this post so maybe you all could help. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks for the support and vote of confidence guys .. you are all in!

Barking Dragon, PM or check my other threads for the volvo panel or the panel greeblies. I have a list of all the different material and sellers I've used for my own HIC here: http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=249249

Thanks for the link to your build Bigturc,

Just trying to get some money together for a set of Volvo panels from you as well so hope to be sending you a PM soon

Regards dan

*** UPDATE ***

Talked to the machinist .. he'll have a quote for me in the next days. I still have no idea of the price, he's evaluating setting up his machine by his programmer and the price of material!!! I'm confident .. for machined parts, it will be totally worth it!

I'm still taking names for this .. the more the merrier and the cheaper it's gonna get!

On another note, I'm still fiddling with Hero knob #3 to get is as accurate as we can, but those refs are hard to figure out. Also, that original knob disappeared and got replaced with a recent version .. I will probably do the screen version to keep this as vintage and accurate as possible!

:thumbsup

Gimme the updated model to do some comparisons/overlay :)

Patience young man! :) I'll get back to you by email asa I have some material for you! ;)

Won me over with the panels, so i better get on this too! look awesome mate!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back