Done / Completed Han in Carbonite (HIC) Machined knobs for hero panel (collab. with kurtyboy) / RUN #2

Re: Han in Carbonite (HIC) Machined knobs for hero panel (collab. with kurtyboy)

add me to the list! Thanks.

Re: Han in Carbonite (HIC) Machined knobs for hero panel (collab. with kurtyboy)

I'm interested in a set!

*** UPDATE ***

I will have the price tomorrow or the next day. If you're on the fence on this, please state interest ASAP as quantity will get the price down. So the more people getting in this, the better the price for all of us.

*** UPDATE ***

Received the price from the machinist for Knob 1 (2 parts) and knob 2 (3 parts). With 35 people interested, the price will be 42 USD. We had originally guesstimated about 25$ per knobs .. so we're under budget for now. Good news is, we still have knob 3 and hub to estimate .. and I think we'll be able to get all four of them (7 machined parts) for the initial 50$ price tag.

At this point, I'd like to know who's still interested in this! I will order a bit more of these, but not that many because of the price I'll have to front on this. The next batch will not be sold at this initial price so don't wait.

Guess I have to start somewhere with this build so may as well start with the cheapest parts ;) So yes I'm in please

count me in for a set, pls

You've all been confirmed guys! Maybe I would have been better to ask who wants to miss on this incredible offer! loll

Still interested for "$50" prizetag
Still in.
Still in...
I'm still in.
Still in!
Still in!
Please count me in for a set!

It may not be the cheapest part list but darn it's gonna look good!!!

Guess I have to start somewhere with this build so may as well start with the cheapest parts ;) So yes I'm in please

You've been added to the list!

count me in for a set, pls

Still in. And also PM, now that we know the approximate price for that we talked, please.

This is a great deal, glad about the pricing! Count me in for sure!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back