Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

'Arry

news9543.jpeg

thats the Ministry pamphlet sent out in Half Blood Prince. Harry told Dumbledore he didnt find it useful :D thats cool, was it something from the movie?

Harry Potter & the D.H Quibbler cover.

Hey everyone, i noticed that some HP7 Quibbler front covers have made their way online now but has anyone found anything on the back cover?[WIKI]
image1f.jpg
[/WIKI]

Re: Harry Potter & the D.H Quibbler cover.

Thats awesome. I read in Film Wizardry that they made thousands of copies of 7 different Quibbler covers for Deathly Hallows. So they may be releasing more.

Yeh, i read that too. I hope they release some more Quibbler issues online soon. And i wonder if Noble Collection will release new Locket that has the 'S' in it. There are pictures in 'Harry Potter Film Wizardry' of the 'real' horcrux. And does anyone know exactly when those rumoured 40 Noble Collection wands meant to be released?

@Berkley247: I don't think we are going to see the Quibbler though Noble, they don't do that kind of stuff. I think we need to contact WB and asked them to release them along with the books and the Daily Prophet. Maybe we should put a huge writing campaign together and ask them for it. My guess is that we will see the Locket soon since we are ready seeing some of the new HP7 stuff from Noble ready. the 40 wands my guess is they will do that in time for the holidays.

@Berkley247, I expect Noble Collection will do the Slytherin Locket. I also hope they do Ravenclaw's Diadem and Hufflepuff's cup. I noticed that in Film Wizardry too. It has a picture of the real locket, but the caption says the fake locket. As for the wands, I remember reading about the 40 wands on mugglenet almost a year ago. I really hope they come out soon, I'm curious to see whose wands they will add.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back