Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

There are currently a few listings on the bay, which have screenused pieces of the Deathly Hallows Quibblers that were blown up in Lovegoods house. There is one inparticluar which has a a full two page spread. They may be good reference to those of you making up your own Quibblers? The ebay username is rapt_collectables. The images are quite small, but the seller may send you some higher res photos if you ask.

Actually...I've managed to find 3 or 4 HIGH RES photos of pictures of these blown up Quibblers...Working on replicating them...

Hallo vossart und 'Arry schön noch mehr aus Deutschland hier zu sehen.

Good luck for you zeeky5678 on replicating them :)

Lily's letter to Sirius if anyone wants.

I need to set up an image hosting place that can handle the bigger files. Photobucket is sizing them down too much. Until I can do that, if you want one of these in hi-res (these are 26 inches tall x 200 dpi), PM me for the time being.

lilyletter.jpg

lilyletter2.jpg

If you are talking to me, I just recreated the letters in a font and called it 'beedle'. Its not a full character set, just the ones I needed for the book cover, spine and back cover

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back