Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Anyone have a shot of the bottom of the proclamations? I missed the ones that Zeeky had up here, and I'd like to see how close they are to the originals I have...

Thanks in advance!

My Proclamations should have the SAME exact text as the bottom of the originals considering I got that text from an original scan. They should be exactly the same. I'd repost them, but I currently have lost acces to them, when I regain my files, I will see what I can do

Anyone have a shot of the bottom of the proclamations? I missed the ones that Zeeky had up here, and I'd like to see how close they are to the originals I have...

Thanks in advance!

Hey ... today is 27th of june...
Please , can I get this proclamations???
Thanks!

Sure, i'd definately post them...if I had them. I cant even print them off anymore or get to them myself, my hard drive has been damaged and ive lost access to all of my files, and i was stupid enough to NOT keep a backup. I will be trying to see if I can get the files recovered, if I can I will update this post with the Proclamations.

Sorry for any problems guys.

DOLORES UMBRIDGES PROCLAMATIONS HAVE RETURNED, With special thanks to lemonlemonuk for helping me get them put back up while im having hard drive problems.

Head back to post #1 for FIVE of DOLORES UMBRIDGE'S PROCLAMATIONS

Thanks zeeky , for sharing these props , and to lemonemonuk for backuping them to the comunity!
Now , I can make my own ones to make my children´s rules at home...XD

Why does it say Ahlablablah bal/blah and so on at the bottom of each proclomation; i thought it was supposed to end where it says '& subject to improval by Very Important Memebers of section M.I.Trx? Thanks anyway for the great paper prop.

Why does it say Ahlablablah bal/blah and so on at the bottom of each proclomation; i thought it was supposed to end where it says '& subject to improval by Very Important Memebers of section M.I.Trx? Thanks anyway for the great paper prop.

Lol, I don't know why they didnt just stop at the line you're referring to, but there is actually another line of text at the very bottom that i guess they decided to blow off, here's a reference pic at one of the exhibitions:
refa.jpg

As you can see, there's 6 lines on the original proclamations, the line you're referring to "Very Important Members of section...etc." is line FIVE, but there's another SMALL line below that. And on my scan of the original i have, it just says "Ablahblah / blah...etc" Its a weird little easter egg i suppose. Some of the CGI Daily Prophet Transitions in "Order of the Phoenix" also say "BlaBlaBla" for the less noticable headlines:
ootpbaref.jpg

So, I guess it's a mark of the graphics department for Order of the Phoenix

Last edited:
Awesome, so much detail! Funny the little important things you find:lol

Lol yup. I've come to find that lots of small text in paper props don't really make much sense. For example, when I did a replica of a newspaper article from "The Lovely Bones" the article itself switches subjects at least 3 times, and had nearly 10 typos throughout. I guess they figured no one would be reading it...too bad I have the blu-ray. Lol

I wonder if the Prophets ACTUALLY say anything real in the fine print? Probably not. For the inside Quibbler pages im actually writing articles and stuff but for the stuff i know less about i think i should just put random letters:lol

I wonder if the Prophets ACTUALLY say anything real in the fine print? Probably not. For the inside Quibbler pages im actually writing articles and stuff but for the stuff i know less about i think i should just put random letters:lol

Lol, I only have ONE photo of an inside Quibbler page. Are you basing yours on the actual pages or creating your own?

On the extras of HP6 Bonnie Wright goes through the Art dep. and Flicks through the real quibbler. Im basing most of my pages on what i can see when i pause and play that video OVER & OVER again. Its funny hearing them pause and rewind. Eduardo Lima is the BEST. I wish i had his office, its totally packed with HP graphics; it's hard to realy see the writing in the quibbler when i look through the vid, because i still have a standard dvd player, if you have high res. reference pics that would make it so much easier.:)

On the extras of HP6 Bonnie Wright goes through the Art dep. and Flicks through the real quibbler. Im basing most of my pages on what i can see when i pause and play that video OVER & OVER again. Its funny hearing them pause and rewind. Eduardo Lima is the BEST. I wish i had his office, its totally packed with HP graphics; it's hard to realy see the writing in the quibbler when i look through the vid, because i still have a standard dvd player, if you have high res. reference pics that would make it so much easier.:)

Oh yeah, I need to get ahold of the Blu-Ray version as well, that would solve tons of transcribing issues

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back