Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

And Miraphora's Magic Set (in Weasley Wizard Wheezes) Where did you see the Quibbler Article? Im trying to replicate the inside pages but havent got many reference pics or much to actually write about.

You can see the articles quite well with the DVD to be honest although bluray would obviously be better.

I actually have a copy on bluray because I bought a DVD-Bluray combo pack but I don't gave a bluray drive!

Yeah, I need a blu-ray drive as well that would help me so I wouldn't have to keep killing my neck to look at my tv screen while working on Paper Props. Lol. I just need to get the entire Harry Potter set on Blu-Ray

EDIT: JULY 10: The Proclamations have been removed again. Look for them again on August 1st!

Last edited:
Do you have a screenshot of the Cedric picture?

I don't remember how much of it we get to see/how big it is in frame offhand, but if we see enough of it, I might be able to work something up.

-Nick

here ya go
hp5_film_3245.jpg

hp5_film_3244.jpg

hp5_film_3243.jpg

Has anyone cleaned up the photo of the original Order of the Phoenix? I can't really remember, but I think there was a pretty clear shot of it in the film, Anyone with a HD copy willing to take a look?

Thanks!

I believe there will be a lenticular version of it included with Harry's "Artifact Box" being offered by Noble...

Hey guys, i'm redoing my enitre set of Umbridge's Proclamations to get them more accurate, so for now im taking down the Proclamations until I get the new set done with updated fonts, graphics, etc. Thanks for all your support!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back