Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

Does anyone know where I can find some of the family/friend photos that Hagrid gathers into an album for Harry? I can only find one photo of James and Lily.

I ended up purchasing the book because I couldn't wait and I knew I'd want to keep the paper props. I love it! Such a fun book. The Ollivanders labels they show are great, but I still need the logo for the top of the wand box. Does anybody know where I can find one? Thanks in advance!

I used this logo for some stuff in my apt. You are welcome to it, if itll work for you.

ollivanders.jpg

And if anyone is interested, I made a book cover for "The Dark Forces". I could only find one reference photo and it wasn't the best, so most of it is just sort of tossed together. I don't think anyone will notice that it isnt exactly accurate.

I also just printed it and laminated it to an old book. Looks really good actually!

I have a hi-res copy if anyone wants it. Just PM me or reply here

smallDF.jpg

366px-TDF-AGTS-P.jpg

Hmm! I'm glad so many people are interested! I will set something up right now for hosting of hi-res stuff.

I was considering turning McGonagall's handwriting (from the acceptance letter) into a font. Is there enough on here that would benefit from that? If so, I'm gonna go ahead and do it, as of right I'm just floating the idea in my head.

Hmm! I'm glad so many people are interested! I will set something up right now for hosting of hi-res stuff.

I was considering turning McGonagall's handwriting (from the acceptance letter) into a font. Is there enough on here that would benefit from that? If so, I'm gonna go ahead and do it, as of right I'm just floating the idea in my head.

Go for it...it would be cool! :cool
Rob

That would be aweome :D

I just did that by hand, using the screen prop as an underlay. (figured that if someone wrote a letter the would do it by hand) I saw that someone said they thought it was a font by crazy diamond studios, and while it is very close, I wanted to keep the hand feel.

I have no idea what goes in this letter as they don't show it in the film.

I made a nasty comment about not paying attention. I thought better of it and removed it. My bad.

Did you finish your invitations?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back