Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

Re: Harry Potter letters , labels...

Those look great! Thanks for sharing. Does anyone know what size this letter should be printed in to be accurate to the movie? The envelope looks like it is not as wide as a regular letter size envelope and I assume that means the letter is narrower than 8.5 inchec.

Thanks to all of you too.
I don´t know the sizes either... so if someone can illuminate us...
By the way... what kind of paper will be ok for this?
I am finishing a quite good howler label... just need a little of photoshop work and it´ll be posted here.
Any other contributions to this post???
Well... here it is my version of Howler´s label.HUGE image... as you can see , there are imperfections in letters , it is time and photoshop if you want to clean them well , but if you print this one shrunked to small size , it appears quite good.
Mini image and big one :
label3mini.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
label3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

The front of envelope for admittance letter...
If anyone knows the name of the font or has a better pic and want to share it...

Oh , hello juno!
Thanks for the info... I am not an expert on font recognizing .... I´ll try to do my best with these...

Ok my best guess on the size of the acceptance envelope looks like it appears to be 4in by 6in judging by how it looks in Harry's hand that would make the letter approx 6 in wide. Can anyone confirm, deny, or let me know if I am close?

Hi! I'm trying to make the polyjuice potion recipe...Can anyone help me to ID this font?
copyofpolyjuicepotion1.jpg

The font is Chancery hand by Crazy Diamond Design:
Chancery Hand : Fonts : CDD

Before you ask if anyone has it for free, you should know that Crazy Diamond Design is one guy with a love of medieval fonts and lettering. He spent untold hours researching and digitizing these fonts. The collection this font is part of: A New Newe Book of Copies, is a fantastic treasure trove of fonts -- with many used in the Potter films. It comes packaged in a wonderful faux-leather box with parchment prints containing the full character sets of each font.

The font is Chancery hand by Crazy Diamond Design:
Chancery Hand : Fonts : CDD

Before you ask if anyone has it for free, you should know that Crazy Diamond Design is one guy with a love of medieval fonts and lettering. He spent untold hours researching and digitizing these fonts. The collection this font is part of: A New Newe Book of Copies, is a fantastic treasure trove of fonts -- with many used in the Potter films. It comes packaged in a wonderful faux-leather box with parchment prints containing the full character sets of each font.

Wow... That's really cool, but I can't afford it. Thank you Juno!

Last edited by a moderator:

May I ask where can I find the polyjuice's cliparts? I've been looking for ages, but I dont find anything...

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: wtd harry potter paper props

Does anybody know of an Ollivanders printable label? I made my own, but would really like something more professional looking. Thanks for any help you can give!

I am interested in the measurements of the letter and envelope also. I think the envelope is an A7 announcement envelope, and the paper looks to be 8.5 x 11 inches, which means the side of the paper would have to be folded and then the body folded into thirds. Is this right?

I ended up purchasing the book because I couldn't wait and I knew I'd want to keep the paper props. I love it! Such a fun book. The Ollivanders labels they show are great, but I still need the logo for the top of the wand box. Does anybody know where I can find one? Thanks in advance!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back