Done / Completed Harry Potter - Beedle the Bard

My mate has gone away on a short break until Monday.

He has informed me that all books have been posted, and I will get tracking to those of you who's books haven't arrived by Monday.

They were all on a guranteed before Christmas however, so fingers crossed and I can see people's are arriving.

Got mine today! Absolutely beautiful piece (loved the Hogwarts stamp on the packaging too). Was planning to give this as an xmas gift but I'm keeping it now :lol

Got mine today and it's fantastic. Loved the packaging, too. Really great work! Goes perfectly with my copy of APM! :D

Came home to see my copy arrived. Excellent work snowfire! Quality just as good as the APM book, thanks again for offering these

Got mine today. The highest praise I can give is to say my 11 year old daughter can't keep her hands off it and my wife, who couldn't care less about my prop "habit", said it looked amazing and was worried that I paid $300 to $400 for it. :) So I echo the sentiments of everyone else by saying amazing work and thank you.

Hi Vader,

All parcels were sent on Christmas deliveries.

If nothing has arrived by Wednesday for those who ordered, please message me and I will get tracking for you.

Thannks :)

15 left, again message me if interested.

These are due to ship end of this month.
Snowfire,

I know this was quite some time ago, but do you have any of the extra copies left. If so, I am interested. Loved your APM. Left you a PM. Thanks!

Mike

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back