Harry Potter Book insides

I agree about all the books already asked for. I can volunteer as a writer if it's still going. Is it? If not can someone send me the books? It's a great idea!

Here's a few progress pictures of the MPP book I'm working on.

I got all the pages printed, cut to size, assembled into signatures and bound. I was just about to start gluing the signatures together when I noticed the Shrinking Potion P2 was mis-numbered and not included in the Table of Contents. So I'll have to reprint and reassemble those pages.

Double dog gone it...or words to that effect...:facepalm

bfd
Good job!

I needed a break from the potions so I thought I would take a try at making a prototype cover for the MPP book.

For backing I used a cheap clipboard I bought at the local dollar store (gotta love the dollar stores). Its made out of hardboard about 1/8" thick.

I cut it to size and glued the print of the cover onto it. Then I just went to work aging and wearing it. I used sandpaper to wear it and then used cooking oil to soil it up like it had been handled alot. Looks like it should be fine.

Here's pictures of the process.

bfd
Where did you get the cover design? aside from that, great work!

Will be starting Magical Waterplants of the Highland Lochs. Any text or art will be appreciated. I have a cover design. Needing spine and back art.

Got the first couple pages done. Will put up screens soon. Though I think the book will be 1000 magical plants and fungi. I may make both

Hi Bfd,
I just found this thread tonight and had to read through all 15 pages! I just couldn't stop! It was awesome to watch your creation come to life!! I cannot imagine how much time and effort you put into this. I know from the thread that several people have already asked if you are going to sell copies of the pages or make them available to download, and if the pages are still available, I'd absolutely LOVE to get them! Your talent makes the wizarding world real and tangible and I thank you for sharing your passion with us! Congrats on a job very well done!!!! :thumbsup :love

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back