Harry Potter Book insides

Hey Guys, you are not gonna believe what an awesome job that Barney has done on this project... I can NOT praise him enough of the work he has put into this... and also of his talent....

@ Barney, I have went over the files you sent me.... no typos that I could see... Awesome job, my friend!!!! ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!!!!!

Hi,
I was looking at this Thread and I think it is an AMAZING idea.
Just one suggestion... I was thinking maybe all of the Gilderoy Lockhart books have to be very self-centred, saying that he is the best etc. It also has to include the things they say in different parts of the book(s?) about each respective Lockhart Book
Thanks

I'm intrested! I was actually thinking to use info from the Harry Potter Wiki as a basis, edit/rewrite/reformat to create the text for the books. for example, they have a list of all the spells, with pronunciation, effects etc, and I was thinking that for The Standard Book of Spells these could be the many body of the book, with one or two to a page. you could also have info about different kinds of spells, like charms, jinxes, curses etc. and maybe info about wands. so I could do some writing, maybe?

I Totally agree.
Maybe can I help you?
You shouldn't include hexes, jinxes or curses though because I think it's meant to be like useful spells, not defensive spells
Thanks
:)

I Totally agree.
Maybe can I help you?
You shouldn't include hexes, jinxes or curses though because I think it's meant to be like useful spells, not defensive spells
Thanks
:)

thanks, but I already finished it ages ago, though I may still make more changes. I like to include all the spells together, thats just my preference. maybe you could make your own and have it how you want!

It is really awesome the amount of work in this project. And it looks terrific! it is a fantastic book.
Congratulations!
I received the book and it looks awesome!... I have printed it and aged a bit more pages ...and well.. it looks LIKE a real vintage book.With this brown spots of humidity and the tipography and all these fantastic cliparts. And of course the book itself with chapters , potions explained ...
It is a huge amount of work in it...of thinking , writting , edit with computer...
Now I have to cut it , and bind in a vintage style way.Mine is A4 size , so smaller than the size it was made for , but it was the faster way for me to do it. When I finish it , I´ll post it here to show you.
Thanks again to Barney and all people that helped him for sharing it. It is a professional look-like prop!

Last edited:
Hi Ffg & co.

Super thread you have started here. I share your dream.
I would like to contribute to the project by bringing one of the books to life.
A friend I plan to make Molly Weasleys copy of
'One Minute Feasts - It's Magic!'.
This book may not be the most interesting book but in my opinion, it could make a super cool edition to a harry potter collection and a must if one were to host a Harry Potter event.
Information about this book is sparse so our task will be to create this cookbook 100% in the Harry Potter universe spirit.
Part of our goal is also that it's going to be an "interactive-prop". Meaning that you can actually use the cookbook and follow it's recipes. The project will possibly get its own thread but this thread will of course also be kept updated.

If anyone have any good ideas, tips, tricks or knowledge that would benefit our project, I would greatly appreciate your help!
Either here or as a PM.

- Thanks!

Keep up the good work everybody!

Marc

Mhmm.. "interactive-props" - wondering this is the first time that word has been used here in the therpf.com:lol

Hi Ffg & co.

Super thread you have started here. I share your dream.
I would like to contribute to the project by bringing one of the books to life.
A friend I plan to make Molly Weasleys copy of
'One Minute Feasts - It's Magic!'.
This book may not be the most interesting book but in my opinion, it could make a super cool edition to a harry potter collection and a must if one were to host a Harry Potter event.
Information about this book is sparse so our task will be to create this cookbook 100% in the Harry Potter universe spirit.
Part of our goal is also that it's going to be an "interactive-prop". Meaning that you can actually use the cookbook and follow it's recipes. The project will possibly get its own thread but this thread will of course also be kept updated.

If anyone have any good ideas, tips, tricks or knowledge that would benefit our project, I would greatly appreciate your help!
Either here or as a PM.

- Thanks!

Keep up the good work everybody!

Marc

Mhmm.. "interactive-props" - wondering this is the first time that word has been used here in the therpf.com:lol

Marc,

You could start with "The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook.". It goes through all the various food mentioned in all the books except for butterbeer (because of the theme park).

Kellie

Mugglenet.com has a recipe section, and you can probably find butterbeer recipies all over the internet. Also, much of the food they eat at the feasts is traditonal British food, so try looking up British recipies as well.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back