HASBRO PROTON PACK 10/27

Glad they're arriving. Still no movement on my tracking number from 6 days ago. I am guessing they created all the shipping labels together and are shipping these in waves?

Glad they're arriving. Still no movement on my tracking number from 6 days ago. I am guessing they created all the shipping labels together and are shipping these in waves?
Could be, but FedEx is also notorious for not updating properly. I’m seeing people on Facebook who’s tracking never updated and then their packs arrived.

Just received the notification of shipping and that it was picked up the same day, so will hopefully be here Tuesday. Also ordered some pieces to improve it, and narrowly avoided the "asavage effect" and was able to secure the wrap before it sold out.

Just received the notification of shipping and that it was picked up the same day, so will hopefully be here Tuesday. Also ordered some pieces to improve it, and narrowly avoided the "asavage effect" and was able to secure the wrap before it sold out.
Where did you get the wrap from? I didn't see a link in his video.

Edit:
Nm found it, I got too excited hahah

Does anyone know how Adam managed to swap out this part? I see he removed the old one and replaced it completely, but how did he take the old connector and taped the wires to it? and where does one get the wires from?
1673505175890.png

I hate FedEx..
Same.
Ugh. I didn't get any shipping notification today. That's a wicked bummer.
I still haven't gotten any notification, although I supported this project pretty late in the game. The Hasbro Pulse app on my phone has said my order's "in progress" for about the last week, so hopefully it's soon. In the meantime, I finally got rid of the annoying vent light window on my Neutrona Thrower, so that's all prepped and ready to go, although I would like to fill in the back handgrip from where I removed the faux green tape!

I finally added these screws. I did have to use a metal cutting dremel attachment to cut them down to about 2mm long so the screws don't interfere with the pop-out mechanism. Also be very slow and careful while drilling. I made sure to get just far enough to open up a hole without letting the drill push into the cavity. Oh, I also used a dab of super glue on each one since they aren't threaded into the hole.
324187458_892780341854577_3916484974052909106_n.jpg

Does anyone know how Adam managed to swap out this part? I see he removed the old one and replaced it completely, but how did he take the old connector and taped the wires to it? and where does one get the wires from? View attachment 1657273
From the looks of it, he cut the hose off at the fitting that goes into the cyclotron and then drilled a hole in the middle to accept the new wires. He probably just secured the new wires in the fitting with some CA glue.

From the looks of it, he cut the hose off at the fitting that goes into the cyclotron and then drilled a hole in the middle to accept the new wires. He probably just secured the new wires in the fitting with some CA glue.

That maybe it! .. but where does one buy the wires?? Sorry if it sounds like a stupid question.. I have no idea lol.

I just got the email from Hasbro thats its on the way. Ive had the fedex app saying the label was created on 1/5. No movement yet but im checking everyday! Also my friend (in the same city) just got his today and he didnt have to sign for it even though it says signature required.

well, I just got a huge unexpected surprise, FedEx just dropped off my Pack off.
Cause late as last night, there were no updates from FedEx app/website or Haslab app/website. And forgot to check both sites early today.
And Haslab did updated my order with tracking.
So, the Pack was one awesome surprise.
For details on my tracking, label created Jan 5th (never got an update from the FedEx app), shipped 11th from Chino, Ca and arrived today to L0s Ban0s, Ca. And I had to sign for it.
So, keep checking Haslab
And if you live in the Northern California area, you could get your pack within a day

DSC03108.JPG

My one arrived in the UK a couple of days ago. I still hate that they used Yodel but aside from being an hour later than the two-hour delivery window the delivery went fine.

That maybe it! .. but where does one buy the wires?? Sorry if it sounds like a stupid question.. I have no idea lol.
Adam said it was a wiring loom of some kind, but you could buy the spiral wrap and just wrap it around some coloured wires.

Hasbro shipped mine to a wrong address and now i'm scrambling with them to course correct and getting push back.....smfh

Back