Hasbro Scout Trooper Blaster

Tan Djarka

Sr Member
image.jpeg

Currently $10.49 at Target.

At the very least, we now have a base to use for modding. Looks like that barrel with its gaping chasm of a hole will need to be replaced with a better 3D printed muzzle.

Last edited:
I got mine about 3 months ago. I planned to paint it up but did feel motivated to do what I should do to make it better. So when my son came home from college last week, I gave it to him.

I got mine yesterday. It is way undersized. My left hand barely fits in the grip. In my right hand the sight makes it too tight. I may lengthen the grip area before I paint it.

division 6 is right, the Scout Blaster is supposed to be really tiny. I've got one on its way from the states to me down under, I'll throw up some pictures of it compared to a resin cast of the vintage Kenner one if anyone is interested. I believe it should fit into the boot holster for my scout perfectly.

Looks like there are a couple in stock near me, I'll definitely pick one up, always loved this little blaster.

Wow, I didn't realize how they held it. Seems kind of uncomfortable, but I can't fault them for accuracy. Thanks for the clarification!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back