Haven

Does this look like the letters they used on the creds from this show? Its from a later set made in Canada like the X-F creds.
Cool gallery Dietrich !

Last edited:
sure! my first and second post the creds is just visible on youtube
is Canadian work, with just little modifications.

Hee's another mockup using the rounded letters. Note this card has different fonts and text coloring, etc.

HavenMockup2.jpg

Last edited:
I saw that. If someone could cap that scene it shows a full, clear shot of the FBI badge and ID set. Note that the photo had a smaller photo in the corner of the agent. It went too fast and I was unable to catch what was on the upper card, right side.

It appears they moved the wording from the bottom of the original style to the top card on the right side to replace the picture. There is a double photo at the bottom as you noticed and they are using a multi-color seal on the left side for the justice seal. It appears that there is some sort of band at the base of the large photo and above the small photo. That is about all I could see by pausing playback on Cable on demand. Hope that helps...

OK guys, here's a screen cap from the credits.
The photo on the bottom has a seal to the left of the bottom of the big pic - opposite the small pic.
Although it doesn't show up on the capture, it looks like her signature along the bottom of the card, on the white strip at the bottom of the photo.
Colour seal on the top card, Directors signature etc to the right.
The badge is a well weathered standard Fed badge, looks like a Maxsell wallet too!
Hope all that helps.....

Hi guys,

this week "Haven" started here in Germany and in the first episode was a good view on the business card from the local newspaper.

Enjoy

Dietrich

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back