Helagaks Iron man Mark 42 ALL FILES RELEASED!!

Thank you! I was thinking the same thing just build it to scale and boost the boots high, Thanks again!
Another thing to consider is your bucket will increase your height as well. My Mk III armor boosted my height by almost 3 inches standing shoeless.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

would you mind emailing me some close pics of how you got the shoulder together? at misoga27@gmail.com
QUOTE=JayCVenlo;3836718]great files! this came out of it:
View attachment 563357View attachment 563358
Plus some picture where you can see how the parts where developed from Sintra to bondo and paint. And maybe some tips for how the neck/brace could be made.[/QUOTE]

- - - Updated - - -

do you mind emailing me some close up pics of how you build the shoulder and how you attached it together to misoga27@gmail.com
great files! this came out of it:
Plus some picture where you can see how the parts where developed from Sintra to bondo and paint. And maybe some tips for how the neck/brace could be made.

Hi! Sorry but the suit has been sold so i cant make any pics.
Please search for my build thread for more details. jaycvenlo sintra mark 43
would you mind emailing me some close pics of how you got the shoulder together? at misoga27@gmail.com
QUOTE=JayCVenlo;3836718]great files! this came out of it:
Plus some picture where you can see how the parts where developed from Sintra to bondo and paint. And maybe some tips for how the neck/brace could be made.

- - - Updated - - -

do you mind emailing me some close up pics of how you build the shoulder and how you attached it together to misoga27@gmail.com[/QUOTE]

Your project is unbeliveble!!! But i'm little confused with your files, I don't know what I need download to star make my suit, please someone can help? I want download all files, all partes from suit, but i don't find all them.

Your project is unbeliveble!!! But i'm little confused with your files, I don't know what I need download to star make my suit, please someone can help? I want download all files, all partes from suit, but i don't find all them.

In the first post is a link to the whole suit. It's the first one I believe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hey Helagak,

I really like this build and would love to build it too, but I am having troubles downloading the files. When I try to download it gives me error messages. Do you have the files that you could possibly email to me?

Thanks.

Is there a way to get just the file for the forearm? The link to IronMaided's unfold download doesn't work for me for some reason.

Last edited:
Hi, I have a bunch of armour files, but cant find Mk42 Shoulders or Back files for paper pep - got foam versions, but they dont seem as 'clean' looking as the paper files

Any help pointing the way to those two pieces would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

(Im)Patiently awaiting the 3D printer files. Working on a helmet right now and found threads with back, chest, and arms but looking for the rest of the armor in STL format.
Just hoping I haven't gotten in over my head based on print time alone!

Hello friends how are you
I found in file stl armor batman vs superman ironman mark and 42, 43 and others. in www.Do3D.com

I asked on the website and prices for files are

mark 42 199 $
batman vs superman armor $ 199

I thought that if someone wants to have it also, buy the armor together and make copies of the files. for each one.

someone wants to participate?

and this is going to get you banned

Hello friends how are you
I found in file stl armor batman vs superman ironman mark and 42, 43 and others. in www.Do3D.com

I asked on the website and prices for files are

mark 42 199 $
batman vs superman armor $ 199

I thought that if someone wants to have it also, buy the armor together and make copies of the files. for each one.

someone wants to participate?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back