[help] filipinos out there.. (beginner) IM costume

ognirg999

Where can i buy those chicago screws or any other stuff used for joints? As well as those microcontrollers + the things on it .. for the helmet.. Manila/Pasig area.. I want to start my own IMMK6 costume.. Thanks

Last edited:
Bro, Chicago screws can be bought in National bookstore, if not available there, Divisoria should have it, PM the Pinoy IM makers here where they get their supplies.

I see, maybe i should check that NBS.. Anyway aside from gaiatron and ironmaided, who among these forum members we're pinoy? Thnx omel

Maybe have a look around in Recto? I'm not sure but I got some momentary switches in Recto, and momentary switches are hard to find in the normal hardware stores

well.. thanks everyone for helping me out to find this thing.. i found it in national bookstore.. and it is commonly named as post screws.. and i have my IMMK6 costume oout of cardboard.. unfortunately, i don't have the guts to post it here b'coz it's only my first time. maybe my other build out of foam..

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back