Help Winnie Cooper become Wonder Woman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had dinner at a place a couple of weeks ago with our friends Dan Lauria (who played the Dad) and Alley Mills (who played the Mom)...

...it was pretty funny watching the waitstaff do triple and quadruple takes, I have to admit.

_Mike

I wonder if the waitstaff wondered if you were on "Wonder Years." I just realized the coincidence with the costume and TV show she was on. :confused

I think it's very respectible. I didn't watch the wonder years but I do remember this from Star Trek 25th anniversary. It might be easy to put something together even with two days left.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS3-kbqqR70

It would be funny if anyone remembered this from the show. I also bet there's times she wishes she can get away from always being remembered by that show though.

Oh I'm an idiot! Some how I read that and thought Tom Arnold, 'and ...well you know.'

I spent a moment pondering what possible reason could you have for suggesting they dress up as Tom and Roseanne?

You could always dress up as Kevin Arnold and she could go as...well you know.

Brad

Oh I'm an idiot! Some how I read that and thought Tom Arnold, 'and ...well you know.'

I spent a moment pondering what possible reason could you have for suggesting they dress up as Tom and Roseanne?

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

I think it's very respectible. I didn't watch the wonder years but I do remember this from Star Trek 25th anniversary. It might be easy to put something together even with two days left.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS3-kbqqR70

It would be funny if anyone remembered this from the show. I also bet there's times she wishes she can get away from always being remembered by that show though.

Her sister Crystal is in that, too. She's the blonde in blue.

_Mike

Wait....wait.....she has a blonde sister named Crystal who probably grew up to become her hot sister named Crystal and you're just NOW telling me about her???

I am sorry to hear about what happend. Its so sad.
Wish you all the best.

Please take phots of the Ironman armor once you get it done.

Married. Sorry. :cool

_Mike

Me too (happily), just playing along.

Cool trivia though about her sister. I was just thinking about that Star Trek thing the other day and I couldn't remember if the girls were alien women or wearing female Star Fleet uniforms.

Considering many people still believe that Marilyn Manson played Paul Pfeiffer, I think it would be funny if Danica went out dressed normally and you accompanied her dressed as Marylin Manson...

'K, so I jumped from reading Pg. 9 of this thread (after 30 minutes) to now so I dunno, but...

Mike, have you gotten Danica to register and post on the RPF yet or what?

Edit due to slightly inebriated epiphany...follow me on this...

(1) Adam Savage is a celebrity, and
(2) is an RPF member that posts here
(3) Danica is a celebrity, dating an RPF member, but
(4) had a TV character Love Interest with actor Fred Savage...

or, yeno.... Mike... Wonder Woman... xploding golden lassos, that kinda thing...

:lol

Last edited:
I think she could still go as Wonder Woman (if the costume is finished) and you could go as the guy she has wrapped up in her lasso.

We had dinner at a place a couple of weeks ago with our friends Dan Lauria (who played the Dad) and Alley Mills (who played the Mom)...

...it was pretty funny watching the waitstaff do triple and quadruple takes, I have to admit.

_Mike

I was talking to David Bowie last night & I said "Hey Dave what do you think about name droppers?" :lol:lol:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back