Help Winnie Cooper become Wonder Woman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will, don't worry. We'll do a photo shoot or something. Plus now I have, like, a year to have her just parade around the house in it for me. So that's good.

_Mike

Just taking a moment to wish Mike, Danica and Don (okay, the rest of you, too!) a Happy Halloween. Thanks for sharing the efforts here and for the perspective with losing Mark. Have had few occasions to meet folks down the road, but it sounds as if he's one who I'll surely regret not getting to know, as stories come around.

Best to all, many thanks again, and Happy (Safe) Halloween...

Come to think of it, if I'd gotten the Iron Man suit finished, I can think of a few sure-to-hit-the-internet photo op poses with the two of us that'd really have gotten the Marvel vs. DC people talking. If we really went for it, $1000 bucks says I could get Favreau to have to make a statement to the press about it just to clear things up.

...but I'd never do that. I'm not really tempted by such dark-side thoughts.

:devil

_Mike

Ohh, man... and we were all eager to see her in that "movie"-worth prop-like out-of-the-comic costume. But well, it's very sad to see a very talented man like Mark go, that's true, I didn't knew that he made props in most of my favourite movies :thumbsup

Hope we can see Wonder Woman soon :)

hahaha Best post of the day, of the weekend! LOL

Come to think of it, if I'd gotten the Iron Man suit finished, I can think of a few sure-to-hit-the-internet photo op poses with the two of us that'd really have gotten the Marvel vs. DC people talking. If we really went for it, $1000 bucks says I could get Favreau to have to make a statement to the press about it just to clear things up.

_Mike

_Mike

And you could photoshop downey Jr.'s face in the lid, like Toby (SithCamaro) did around Pirates of the Caribbean 3. He wore an original costume design, and that thing ended up in a tabloid, a dozen websites, and god knows what else.

I am sorry to hear about the incident, and that the project had to put on hold.

She seems like a very nice person, and I believe she will fit the role very good. Those costumes pieces looked very impressive!

Don, I am sorry to hear about your friend. My deepest condolences.

Hey Mike,

Did you guys ever get a chance to complete this costume? I know it probably wasn't a priority, but it sure was an awesome costume project. And I read an interview with her a couple of months ago - classy lady! Very very intelligent!

Any updates?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back