Hot Toys Star Wars

That will be the costume to have from the new flick. Hope someone gets this helmet and lid cranking out by next year....
May have to pick this figure up....

12279130_1495135680781621_6266013711603646928_n.jpg

Just sell more basic OT troopers....that's all i ask! :)

They are just selling the Stormies, Spacetrooper and the first Sandie is coming (out of the trio for sure). They will make other OT troopers and figures just get your wallets ready ;)

You guys will appreciate this.

So, I sold some designs recently, which meant some extra cash - figured I'd treat myself. 'Told my wife I planned on doing so and she supported it. So, I pulled the trigger and bought the HT Han and Chewie set. I stayed home to receive it on the scheduled delivery day in case it needed to be signed for...it didn't.

I bring it into the house after the postman leaves it by the door. I'm, of course, delighted and tell my wife the package came (with some glee). "Oh, good! What did you get?", she said. Reluctantly, I say, "It's Han and Chewie." And she replies in a defeated tone, "Dolls?"

That harshed my buzz so bad that the box has been sitting on my office floor the past 2 weeks unopened. :cry

Women.

I just got my HT Han Solo exclusive and its so lifelike in person looking at the eyes and face...really impressive..wish I had a Chewie, to go along with it...highly recommend anyone who wants a Han ...this thing is coooooolllllll

Dude, you GOT SHOT DOWN by your wife with dolls…?!

You should have defiantly answered "No… these are Collector's ACTION FIGURE! Not dolls, wife."

You guys will appreciate this.

So, I sold some designs recently, which meant some extra cash - figured I'd treat myself. 'Told my wife I planned on doing so and she supported it. So, I pulled the trigger and bought the HT Han and Chewie set. I stayed home to receive it on the scheduled delivery day in case it needed to be signed for...it didn't.

I bring it into the house after the postman leaves it by the door. I'm, of course, delighted and tell my wife the package came (with some glee). "Oh, good! What did you get?", she said. Reluctantly, I say, "It's Han and Chewie." And she replies in a defeated tone, "Dolls?"

That harshed my buzz so bad that the box has been sitting on my office floor the past 2 weeks unopened. :cry

Women.

Harrison Ford destroys his Mini-me (Hot Toys Han figure) LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back