HP Font Database

Hello everyone!
I just recently discovered this thread and I love it! I am a graphic designer, passionate about both typefaces and harry potter, so this is the perfect place! A huge thank you to LorduDesign for creating this thread!

That said, I am trying to find the font used for the numbers on Umbridge's proclamations. This stamp style font can also be seen in some of the polyjuice potion labels. (I attach images).

I know that Danny (Wizardry Workshop) has the numbers on his Etsy shop, but the letters are different.

Initially I searched on various sites like "what font is" etc.. But with no results.
Thinking then that this was not a digital font, I started consulting dozens of “Dover” books and others concerning lettering, on Archive.org.
Here, too, I found nothing.
I am beginning to think that this is an actual stamp, perhaps purchased from the graphics department.

Can any of you help me find this unknown font?
Thank you all so much!!

View attachment 1813016View attachment 1813017View attachment 1813018View attachment 1813019

I've been down that same rabbit hole with no luck. I'm pretty convinced it's something from an old letterpress and a font does not exist. I created the font with the numbers but didn't have enough reference to create the letters.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back