Question I can't "Like"

robn1

Master Member
The Like button stopped working for me. Also the forum drop down menu no longer opens on mouse over, not a big deal but the Like button is. I cleared my cash and logged back in, no change.

The Like button stopped working for me. Also the forum drop down menu no longer opens on mouse over, not a big deal but the Like button is. I cleared my cash and logged back in, no change.
What browser are you using? Also check to make sure that you browser is not blocking javascript.

Firefox 49.0.2 Javascript is enabled. Everything was fine until a few hours ago, and nothing was changed here.
I am assuming that you also cleared your cookies when you cleared your cache? The usual process we recommend is clearing cookies and cache, exiting the browser and then starting it up again.

Just tested the like system with Firefox 49.0.2 and it worked (using a couple different accounts as well).

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back