Imperial Shuttle Tydirium

Got mine from Richard few months ago, unfortunately there are 2 major pieces missing from the kit, contacted him for the missing parts, he said will replace, after that message and have not replied or responded my mail. I had enough begging for the missing parts from him, I have to give up chasing after him and look for other alternative for the missing parts, it's extremely disappointing with this type of service he had provided, so triple consider if you would like to get any model kits from him. $8XX dollars wasted........ It's sad that my first time ever purchase models from this professional model builder site and received this frustration experience. :thumbsdown

Also contacted Steve and aksed if he could help with the missing parts, also no respond nor reply...... Can anyone help? without these 2 pieces, the whole model is ruined.

The original model builder Neil, any suggestion or recommendation? Really appreciates your suggestions.

Attached a picture of missing parts in red circle.

The cockpit was smashed on mine when I unpacked it. I got no response from Steve either. Not blaming him I just need to buy a replacement.

jedimaster, I didn't know there was one in Perth. You should bring that along to the SF SIG meeting next Monday. I'll bring along my old hacked-up half-done Kenner, and feel inferior. :p

jedimaster, I didn't know there was one in Perth. You should bring that along to the SF SIG meeting next Monday. I'll bring along my old hacked-up half-done Kenner, and feel inferior. :p

Will do man I've been meaning to get along since i first heard about it at the last nexus fair. I just keep forgetting it's on the first Monday of the month.

Thank you so much for the reply Steve, just saw in other topics that you've lost your Grand ma recently, so sorry to hear that, hope she RIP.

I will send you an seperate email.

Thanks

Just stumbled over this thread. Beside the main SW spacecrafts the Tydirium is one of my favorite. Great work guys!

If I understand correctly, this is the most accurate SS Tydirium ever built right? So is there any chance for a second run or a wait list? I really need to get one of these... please can someone help me? :)

may the force be with you all

Just stumbled over this thread. Beside the main SW spacecrafts the Tydirium is one of my favorite. Great work guys!

thorskywalker, I wouldn't get involved in this kit if I were you. It's a real shame, but Steve seems to have slipped back into his old ways.

For the most accurate Tydirium...check out Julien's thread...it's a beauty. there is more than enough info in the 2 thread to help you to build your own.

I paid Steve in August of 2010 for the Shuttle Tydirium, the Tie Fighter and Tie Interceptor and have yet to receive anything but excuses. I'm lost my patience, but don't know what to do anymore.

thorskywalker, I wouldn't get involved in this kit if I were you. It's a real shame, but Steve seems to have slipped back into his old ways.

For the most accurate Tydirium...check out Julien's thread...it's a beauty. there is more than enough info in the 2 thread to help you to build your own.

Where,s Julien's thread

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back