Done / Completed Indiana Jones "PROP" Challenge Coins! Individual or 3 coin set!

Re: Indiana Jones "PROP" Challenge Coin Sets! 3 coins per movie!

I am still Interested!! Don't forget about me ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

UPDATE:

It seems there's a lot more interest coming in for this Indy Coin Set!

I just need a few more people on this run for me to get this off the ground.

I'll also offer an extra 4th coin for those who want to do a display showing one each of the props and an extra random coin so you can display the Indy side, which will cost extra of course.

I know someone who may be able to do a wood plaque to display these, with an Indy graphic laser engraved into it. So, I'll let you know if that's possible.

Hey Brenton, as I wrote you via email a view days ago, I would be interested in all coins plus display. :cool :thumbsup

I am still interested! woohoo!

I just remembered this thread when I was thinking about my incoming Cross of Coronado and an idea popped in my head that I thought would be a cool concept for a coin. How bout a coin with the Holy Grail on one side and a False Grail on the other side. On the Holy Grail side it could read "You Have Chosen Wisely" and on the False Grail side it could read "You Have Chosen Poorly" which would be an interesting take on "Call it... Heads or Tails."

-Ash

I just remembered this thread when I was thinking about my incoming Cross of Coronado and an idea popped in my head that I thought would be a cool concept for a coin. How bout a coin with the Holy Grail on one side and a False Grail on the other side. On the Holy Grail side it could read "You Have Chosen Wisely" and on the False Grail side it could read "You Have Chosen Poorly" which would be an interesting take on "Call it... Heads or Tails."

-Ash

That's an awesome idea! I'll do some artwork on it and see what you think. :cool:thumbsup

I am interested for sure. Anxious to see what all is offered.

I'm interested in a "display" set (4 coins). Also, the display that you're looking into having done, will it be able to accommodate the fourth coin for those who get it?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back