Limited Run IRON MAN 2 WAR MACHINE Full finished wearable armor parts costume

masked rider

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi Guys ,Decided to start a new run for my War Machine full finished armor parts since ive complete all armor orders in hand and that allow me to start to take new orders and can start working as soon after confirmed .

This War Machine armor were sketch build and sculpted on a 6 feet tall male mannequin and it shall fit on 6' and above of body size , and will be slightly large built than my MARK III ARMOR . If your not reach that height , u may also purchase the Elevator shoe and wear inside the shoe armor to achieve the accurate height of Iron man .

And i must say that War Machine is the best details armor that ive made compared to my others iron man built . U can see pics of all the details parts , such as the arm's machine guns , and also the BACK MINI gun .

Most of the parts made by High quality Resin / Fiberglass cast and painted with 2K automotive paint , expect the NECK , Waist Armor , Arm and all joint covers , and the Finger cover are cast and painted by P.U rubber material . Its more hard compared to urethane rubber , but it will keep in perfect shape forever...

All lights will be included such as Helmet lenses light , Palm lights and Chest light , with Super bright White LED lights powered by Battery and with small on off switch. I will also include body belting and strips in arms and legs armor with bracket to pull all parts together while suit up . Its semi ready to wear armor as u need minor adjustment to suit up or create some hinge system into the armor by your own method so that more easy for u to suit up and wear it perfectly on u . Other than that , u wont need to put much work into it .......

The Full finished War Machine armor as above cost 4200 USD + Shipping cost by DHL EXPRESS or Aramex EXPRESS . Pls send me your full address and i can get accurate shipping cost quote for u .

If u confirm to place order , I need a deposit of 1000 USD upfront to start proceed with your order , the rest of remaining balance + shipping cost when im done and ready to ship your order . Usually the turn around time is 12 - 15 weeks .

My Paypal acc : leslee_hoisoo@yahoo.com

Pls PM me if u have any question .

Thanks for watching and good day to u .

Heres some pics of my full War Machine armor parts and statue display that ive in the passed .

IMG_1383a.jpg

IMG_1397a.jpg

IMG_1405a.jpg

IMG_1409a.jpg

IMG_1416a.jpg

IMG_1419a.jpg

P1010885.jpg

IMG_1423a.jpg

IMG_0623.jpg

IMG_0510.jpg

0091.jpg

0079.jpg

DSC_0002d.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_00111.jpg

Last edited:
And some awesome full armor suit up pics from my Buddy , Steve .... the man in War Machine . ;)

1057368_530973676962423_38829920_n.jpg

65686_10151898508314027_1265855762_n.jpg

65535_10151738963829027_1151966567_n.jpg

WM.jpg

10472814_10203611090011405_4085595070036084996_o.jpg

Last edited:
WOW. Giving a thread bump for such amazing work. Leslee, you continue to outdo yourself with this craftsmanship. That is INSANE! You have me drooling over here! :$

Anyone hesitant on pulling the trigger on Leslee's War Machine or any other Iron Man armors, DON'T BE!

Leslee's work, as you see here, is completely phenomenal and worth every single penny as ROBOSTEVE and BinCrazy1 already stated. His attention to detail is downright sick and you won't be able to take two steps without someone complimenting you about the armor.

Like Steve and Bin, I am a customer of Leslee's as well having ordered a Mark IV armor set from him last December. Leslee is a top-notch professional to deal with and will reply to every PM and question you may have from the first time you PM asking for a shipping quote to the time you're opening the huge box containing your armor and even afterwards he'll be in contact.

Don't miss your chance on ordering one of these masterpieces because you will be kicking yourself if you miss out on one of these because for a fully-finished, brand new War Machine / Iron Man out of the box, no one's going to beat Leslee. NO ONE.

WOW. Giving a thread bump for such amazing work. Leslee, you continue to outdo yourself with this craftsmanship. That is INSANE! You have me drooling over here! :$

Anyone hesitant on pulling the trigger on Leslee's War Machine or any other Iron Man armors, DON'T BE!

Leslee's work, as you see here, is completely phenomenal and worth every single penny as ROBOSTEVE and BinCrazy1 already stated. His attention to detail is downright sick and you won't be able to take two steps without someone complimenting you about the armor.

Like Steve and Bin, I am a customer of Leslee's as well having ordered a Mark IV armor set from him last December. Leslee is a top-notch professional to deal with and will reply to every PM and question you may have from the first time you PM asking for a shipping quote to the time you're opening the huge box containing your armor and even afterwards he'll be in contact.

Don't miss your chance on ordering one of these masterpieces because you will be kicking yourself if you miss out on one of these because for a fully-finished, brand new War Machine / Iron Man out of the box, no one's going to beat Leslee. NO ONE.

Thanks for the kind words bro , and im glad that u like your armor , and its my pleasure to deal with u , and i believe your MARK IV armor was the special one that ive made . :)

OH. MY. GOODNESS. Received my War Machine Armor today. I am speechless. The quality and durability of this suit is un-believable...yes folks, it is that good and worth every penny. Leslee is a man of his word. Completed on time and the transaction of $5K USD (with shipping) was flawless. Folks, do not hesitate to do business with this man!!! Now, to put it all together and watch Funkster's new thread...lol

OH. MY. GOODNESS. Received my War Machine Armor today. I am speechless. The quality and durability of this suit is un-believable...yes folks, it is that good and worth every penny. Leslee is a man of his word. Completed on time and the transaction of $5K USD (with shipping) was flawless. Folks, do not hesitate to do business with this man!!! Now, to put it all together and watch Funkster's new thread...lol

Thanks for the kind words bro and im glad that u love it ...... and really pleasure to deal with u .

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back