Iron Man Mark X-1 (Custom Design) WIP (Maya Progress images 1/9!)

Re: Iron Man Mark X-1 (Custom Design) WIP (Maya Progress images!)

The model looks awesome. really looking forward to seeing this come to life!!!

Re: Iron Man Mark X-1 (Custom Design) WIP (Maya Progress images 12/14!)

Thanks! I'll be tackling more of it this weekend, so hopefully I'll have more to show soon. And as soon as the model is done, I'm going to start work on the Pep helmet!

Re: Iron Man Mark X-1 (Custom Design) WIP (Maya Progress images 12/14!)

Well, just a little work to go on the legs and feet. I'm having a little bit of a hard time getting the shape I want for the legs, but hopefully they'll be done soon. I'll post some new pics as soon as they're done. Then it'll be time to start peping! I'm hoping to get that started in the next few weeks, so check back often!

Well, the work on the Maya model is finished! I have a few images of the model here for you to see. Next week I'll be starting the Pep, so expect some images of that soon!

Well, it's been a little while since I last worked on this, mainly because I'm gonna be needing some help unfolding it in Pepakura. So, if anyone would like to give me a hand with the unfolding, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks in advance!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back