IS there Any interest is Watchmen costumes?* NITE OWL MASK ROUGH PULL PG6*

Status
Not open for further replies.

darthchiro

I am currently working on a few watchmen costume for halloween, Comedian,Niteowl, Rorshach, Manhattan. So far I have most of the comdians gear sculpted, so this should be ready for sure. I also have a niteowl cowl sculpted (wip) and Planned to do the rest of the suit but not sure there is time.

Anyway is there anyone that would be interested in them?

Last edited:
Re: IS there Any interest is Watchmen costumes? COMEDIAN, NITEOWL?

Depending on price and pictures, I might be interested in either The Night Owl or The Comedian costumes.

THX

:cheers

I am currently working on a few watchmen costume for halloween, Comedian,Niteowl, Rorshach, Manhattan. So far I have most of the comdians gear sculpted, so this should be ready for sure. I also have a niteowl cowl sculpted (wip) and Planned to do the rest of the suit but not sure there is time.

Anyway is there anyone that would be interested in them?

Well in our Movie section of our costuming club in the UK we are working on the minutemen with Hooded Justic, Nite Owl 1 and myself Mothman :)

We go for high accuracy so its taking a while but once done i will post piccys!

I look forward to seeing your products though as it may prompt some of our other members to star Watchmen costumes!

How are you guys doing Dr Manhattan? Obviously the easiest way to do him would be to do his suit-and-tie outfit. But I remember seeing a cast latex superhero costume on the net somewhere, that had the muscles and other details sculpted. That might work well for his "speedo" look, but would probably be hot as hades and a pain to move around in.

Cool, For manhattan it will be a sculpted suit for a couple reason. 1 we normally are scrambling last minute to get out on time,2. Body paint comes off, 3. its cold here in oct. I Already have a new torso sculpt and muscular legs. IT will be glued up and then painted to match an undersuit. I plan to make a mask as well if there is time for that.

This will be the Torso for Manhattan, and the suit will be glow in the dark. It will have nipples and belly button.

DSC00482.jpg

DSC00488.jpg

Ok here is some pics of whats going on so far, Some of this is further ahead then pictured but you ge the idea.

Rorshach
DSC00583.jpg

DSC03481.jpg

DSC03483.jpg

NiteOwl cowl
DSC00763.jpg

DSC00760.jpg

Comedian

DSC03476.jpg

DSC03447.jpg

DSC00746.jpg

DSC00747.jpg

DSC00748.jpg

DSC00749.jpg

DSC00750.jpg

DSC00751.jpg

DSC00758.jpg

DSC00501.jpg

DSC03475.jpg

Re: IS there Any interest is Watchmen costumes? COMEDIAN, NITEOWL? *PICS ADDED*

Wow thats all totally awesome!!!
any update on where you've got to?
May I ask what your modeling out of?
Looks lovely!

This dude is a FRAUD! Those sculpts are so excellent that he MUST have taken those photos from one of the Watchmen companion books! :lol

Seriously, I'd be down for a set of Nite Owl armor if my physique and height weren't built for Rorschach.

Awesome work, sir.

Looking great so far, That Nite Owl sculpt is lookin ggreat

Damn thats cool.

I'm working on a Niteowl cowl myself. Are you sculpting the Niteowl suit? The texture is killing me!!

Lawrence

Thanks for the comments guys! And yes I am Plalnning on the whole Niteowl costume but I'm not sure it will get done in time for halloween. Once I get the comedian stuff molded I'll start on the chest and legs for Niteowl. I'll update this thread as more gets done.

I would be in for a comedian for sure!

-Robb

Those are freaking amazing! I love the night owl sculpt, that is fantastic!

Too bad I'm way too chunky to pull off the Watchmen characters that way. I might be able to do a female Rorschach, but that's about it- his trenchcoat hides all manner of figure flaws.

I would love to learn how to do sculpting work like that, it owns!

Seeing those manikins only reminds me of how I need to loose weight!:lol
Great sculps though!

Excellent work. I was really hoping to see someone sculpt Nite Owl suit... everything is looking very good.

Great looking work, your definitely off to an incredible start, Keep us updated! :thumbsup

:cheers

This dude is a FRAUD! Those sculpts are so excellent that he MUST have taken those photos from one of the Watchmen companion books! :lol

Seriously, I'd be down for a set of Nite Owl armor if my physique and height weren't built for Rorschach.

Awesome work, sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back