Question Issue With Mobile Version

Usagi Pilgrim

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
My computer has been down for almost a year now, but with my FireHD, & my phone, I haven't really needed it.

For some reason, the default version of the site has started locking up my devices. After about five minutes or less, the screen will go black, & it does this with any tabs I have open. I have to, not only close all tabs, but also close the Firefox app.

I recently started using the mobile version, but I'm noticing there are some features I am not finding, like being able to send messages or viewing stats. When I go to the Junkyard, whether in portrait or landscape mode, I can't see the info on the right-hand side, like prices.

I'm not sure if these are just limitations of the mobile site, or if I'm just not using it correctly. Thanks for any help or advice.

Unfortunately, these are limitation of the mobile site.

The good news is, we are almost done with the new site that is far more mobile friendly.

I apologize for the frustrations, but please be patient with us.

My computer has been down for almost a year now, but with my FireHD, & my phone, I haven't really needed it.

For some reason, the default version of the site has started locking up my devices. After about five minutes or less, the screen will go black, & it does this with any tabs I have open. I have to, not only close all tabs, but also close the Firefox app.

I recently started using the mobile version, but I'm noticing there are some features I am not finding, like being able to send messages or viewing stats. When I go to the Junkyard, whether in portrait or landscape mode, I can't see the info on the right-hand side, like prices.

I'm not sure if these are just limitations of the mobile site, or if I'm just not using it correctly. Thanks for any help or advice.

Thanks for the reply. I'll look forward to the new site.

Unfortunately, these are limitation of the mobile site.

The good news is, we are almost done with the new site that is far more mobile friendly.

I apologize for the frustrations, but please be patient with us.

I was wondering if there was an update to this? I only use the mobile version, and the junkyard still has the same issue listed above. It's not a huge deal to swap to the full version to visit and view the JY, but it's a tad annoying with the text being so tiny. The other issue with mobile view is the lack of viewing attachments and many picture embeds. I can't see most avatar icons, either.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back