Joaquin Phoenix "Joker" Costume Thread

How much are these going to be dude? They look perfect

Not sure yet, but we're planning on offering them in ready-made sizes instead of made-to-order to drop the price right down. We're looking to do the same with our regular Ledger-style Joker Shoes. They should end up coming in at around $250, I imagine.

So, i did a video about my adventure making my mask.
I'm from Brazil, so i made captions in english, i hope you all like it.
I'll make one or two more videos on my cosplay journey because i still want to show about my suit and the clown mask from the riots.
Thanks again to everybody in this thread.

Decided to get a new updated version of the suit until more accurate Is available here are the pics
IMG_20190509_145815.jpg
IMG_20190509_145600_HDR.jpg
IMG_20190509_145557_HDR.jpg
IMG_20190509_150458_HDR.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20190509_145552_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20190509_145552_HDR.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 156
I will take it now, you told me $750?

Yes, a fully customized three-piece suit is $750... but we're looking at doing a bulk purchase of fabric and run of suits in our casual jacket department to cut costs. This won't be as "crisp" a suit as in our tailoring department, but will still be a properly made garment and not just a cosplay costume. Stay tuned!

Anyone have any idea about the tan jacket with a hood that Arthur wears?

View attachment 1082617

Been checking up on this thread to see if there were any replies.
I too, am looking for this exact, or something CLOSE as possible to this.

Until we have any more answers, here’s a few links to a few sites that I found that say they sell it...
But of course I take it with a grain of salt, because they are probably slightly different.
In one of the links, one of the reviews say the color is slightly off, but it still does the job.
( now for some reason I can’t find that third link, but here’s two for now! )

Back