Kurtz Dossier from Apocalypse Now (open source for all!)

No problem. Are you planning on making one? me and James are more than happy to help you find stuff or ship you stuff! I have a lot of the red labels made, butterfly paper clips, paper fasteners, envelopes, and soon the correct red wax stamp. I can totally send you stuff, its not an issue (y)
Yep. I have extra stuff I can send. Just need to get caught up.

They have these on Amazon but they are quite expensive as they are in a box of 100 (Amazon.com). Anyone have a spare they would be or two they would be willing to sell?

I was gonna snag the big envelopes on the first and I can send you some. I am gonna get the main one on May 1st and the Scott Glen ones June 1st.

I posted links to them ealier so if we are sure they are correct I can get them and share. I think there may have been a question about them though.

I was gonna snag the big envelopes on the first and I can send you some. I am gonna get the main one on May 1st and the Scott Glen ones June 1st.

I posted links to them ealier so if we are sure they are correct I can get them and share. I think there may have been a question about them though.
After getting my stack of folders all put together I am like 95% that these are the closest envelopes. Side Loading Kraft Expansion Envelopes - 9 x 12 x 2

The other quality park 10x15 ones would just be too big and they don't have that gusset that Adams and Willards has.

Has anyone got copies of , or links to, the pictures that Adam and Tim did for the vinyl pouches? I grabbed the ones in the misc. section on this thread and found a couple with google but there are few custom photo-shopped ones

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back