Limited Run Medusan Visor and or Troglyte Visor TOS Star Trek for cosplay or for display. LTD Run

wood4sheep2

I have made these before so they are all figured out, tested and ready to build for each order. I carefully researched the visor used in "is there in truth no beauty" and recreated it painstakingly using same materials. These are wonderful laser cut aluminum visors with film applied that you can conform to you head size just like the originals.

visor.jpeg

IMG_4925.jpeg

I also researched the Trogliyte Visor from "the cloudminders" and recreated that as well. It is made from laser cut aluminum and film as well and has felt pads to grip just like the originals did.

troglyte visor22.jpeg

lookin sharp visor.jpeg

I am offering each of these $85.00 shipped and if you buy both $150.00 shipped domestic US. if international please contact me for additional shipping cost.
paypal works great My email is amplector@gmail.com. I am based in NEPA area. Please reply below and or PM if interested or any questions. As far as I know no one else has done these. They are meticulously crafted to be as close to the original as I could get. Lots of time and thought :). I can make these in the next few weeks and get out to people no problem. So shipping end of January early week of February depending on how many order kind of thing.

Great for fun and for display. You can be safe from that horrid sunlight or from Medusan navigators that always dominate the bridge.

I am thinking max is 25 units of material ready for each. The most popular by far is the Medusan Visor (probably need based IMHO) That should be plenty. So limited run. payment needs to be sent to be in on it unless you contact me for otherwise.

LLAP,
Dave Harvey

Attachments

• IMG_5159.jpeg
    IMG_5159.jpeg
    694.7 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Dave, those have to be the most esoteric props from Star Trek I've seen in a long time!

And yes, I'd agree that the Medusan Visor would be more popular these days.
Nice job.

Ok ... I have 4 medusan visors spoken for so far. Super fun to make these for people
I ordered and received one from the run you did on TFW. Are you going to post on there again and what about some of the Trek FB Groups ? I had a question from somebody on one of the sites today looking for one ! Thanks again for a great prop !

This made my day. Absolutely freaking awesome!! Post the after pics please!!!!
The best part of this story is that I am having my son build him a velvet lined wooden case and surprise him with a pair of the Miner Goggles. I am so excited that I found the goggles! I searched for DAYS! Marvin is so cool on top of everything else - he is a super "down to earth" guy that anyone would want as their friend - and OH MY the stories that he has.... LEGEND!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back