Fight scenes made this episode the most watchable of all so far but I didn't care about what happened because I don't care about any of these characters. This may actually be the first time I watched something Star Wars and had zero empathy for anyone. I was hoping the
dark sider would be someone else. But no they went with the most glaringly obvious person and his justification for his life choices were mediocre. Also the helmet protects him from mind reading? Ok.
she thought this was x-men maybe?

I agree this was the best episode of the lot. I thought the lightsaber fights were actually quite good, the shish-kabob thing was interesting.
But overall the plot points are just a rehash of cliche's. They're going with w Freaky Friday and a Yoda (twin switch and powerful character plays dumb) and the whole thing is really nothing more that a Three's Company episode. My guess is that Mae didn't burn down the stone fortress, evil Jason was actually there and the implied blame is on her, and that could easily be solved by her saying "I didn't burn down the stone fortress."

These guys are going to chew this apart…
They didn’t really tho… they mostly go into the rage baiting same as some of us have been saying… the discourse is ridiculous - the show is just mediocre.

From the comments:

"I love that throughout the years this channel's message has been, consistently, without fail: "You're all clowns. Stop it." "

That montage of Star Wars theory complaining about weird head jedi’ wookiepedia while they show footage of world poverty was hilarious.

The rage bait montage as well…

Last edited:
Fight scenes made this episode the most watchable of all so far but I didn't care about what happened because I don't care about any of these characters. This may actually be the first time I watched something Star Wars and had zero empathy for anyone. I was hoping the
dark sider would be someone else. But no they went with the most glaringly obvious person and his justification for his life choices were mediocre. Also the helmet protects him from mind reading? Ok.
I think there's more going on with
Qimir
being the big bad. I think
his body has been possessed by one of the witches, probably Mother Koril. He had a line to the effect of "was that his name?" I also think the helmet thing and claiming to be a Sith are more misdirection. But I guess we'll see.

Qimir
his body has been possessed by one of the witches, probably Mother Koril. He had a line to the effect of "was that his name?" I also think the helmet thing and claiming to be a Sith are more misdirection. But I guess we'll see.
True they had Osha mention her mother could take over or something like that… hm

Qimir
Oh theres definitely going to be another reveal of someone else behind these events. Whether it's one of the mothers or another Jedi (the bald green master), I'm certainly on the edge of my seat.
Falling Asleep Dr Steve Brule GIF

Just wanted to show off my birthday gift I got earlier this month… two Lego Star Wars Boarding sets. But instead of doing two straight builds and doing a staggered joining of sets as seen in the last page of the instructions, I instead did a reverse build of the second set to just continue the natural flow. No major redesign but I am happy with the results and want to thank my family for the great gift.

IMG_9365.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back