Licensed Blade Runner Prop Replicas on the way!

So will there be other options for Deckard's blaster like pre-assembled?
The original post for this thread mentioned as such, plus other replicas and merch…

Hey, Gang!

Just a head's up! The forthcoming press release will get into more detail but Paragon FX Group has partnered with Alcon Entertainment, LLC and will be producing licensed prop replicas and merchandise from the BR universe. Paragon is currently in pre-production on everything from a studio scale spinner to multiple versions (including model kits) of Deckard's iconic blaster. Lot's of fun ahead with this one! More soon.

Another update from the Paragon FX Facebook page…

“Just a peek at K and Luv's paint masters! More info soon and see them in-person next weekend @SpookyEmpire.

Attachments

• 568BA8AE-118E-4D82-B5F9-6A0808383D57.jpeg
    568BA8AE-118E-4D82-B5F9-6A0808383D57.jpeg
    589.6 KB · Views: 255
Interested in seeing the price point now. Hopefully not as expensive as Tomenosuke, unless they offer payment plans like HCG. I could see picking up all three unless it will bankrupt me.
Yeah they said they’d give an update with price back in July but no word yet. It was stated that people would be really pleased with the introductory price. Their other props seem to be reasonably priced so I’m hopeful.

My only worry now is it was stated that the top of the blaster with the bolt is metal but they haven't clarified that with this release.

Definitely interested in the Elite version. Need to find out about shipping to Canada and possible payment plans though.

Reservations going up October 17th, although right now it doesn't look like they offer shipping outside the US as it doesn't allow you to highlight a shipping address outside the US on their checkout form.

Last edited:
If they lit the green sight bulbs, or made the bolt go all the way back like the airsoft version, etc.. Added the magazine with a rifle bullet/rocket. Something new might make it worth it, but otherwise what would be the point. Still hopeful it will be something new and different.

A blued finish top would be awesome as well.

I signed up for the email notification. Maybe I missed it somewhere else but are these just plastic kits, are there any metal parts to them? Besides the price point is there any benefit between these and a Tomen?

I signed up for the email notification. Maybe I missed it somewhere else but are these just plastic kits, are there any metal parts to them? Besides the price point is there any benefit between these and a Tomen?
From the newsletter, it sounds like these were all made using the same masters/molds used to build the BR2049 blaster. I believe Tomen’s were more focused on recreating the actual firearm parts. Maybe splitting hairs, but that’s why we’re here, right? :p

Sean

Indeed. I found the email from ParagonFx and their deluxe blaster has metal parts while the base kit is entirely plastic. Which explains the big price difference. They look like nice pieces, I would be interested to see what they do with K and Luv's guns when they are released.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back