Licensed Blade Runner Prop Replicas on the way!

Any chance that we'll get a Signature Edition while Harrison Ford is still with us? I kick myself daily for letting the HCG version get by me.

Here you can see the other items in the lineup.
Thanks Dutch! This is great news.

This is a question for Rylo -- would you know why parts of the barrel on K's blaster were changed to matte black? I know that parts of the barrel and two muzzles on the hero prop have a glossy black finish. Also, would you be able to say if the "hammer" and red LED will be functional?

6F04F6A2-7A41-40B9-A90C-31E9C46C0CCD.jpeg

9F6290C6-1CD5-4004-9B08-5FB288B132C5.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks Dutch! This is great news.

This is a question for Rylo -- would you know why parts of the barrel on K's blaster were changed to matte black? I know that parts of the barrel and two muzzles on the hero prop have a glossy black finish. Also, would you be able to say if the "hammer" and red LED will be functional?

View attachment 1667613
View attachment 1667615
I didn’t see this on their Facebook page. Are these cast from the originals props?

So, K's blaster. You guys have only seen a prototype thus far; that's it. It's gonna change a good bit before you ever have the opportunity to own one. As we get a little further into production, I'll share more.

The journey from concept to pallet is a long one. It's not uncommon for a replica to go through a dozen passes or more before everyone from here and a factory on the other side of the plant get lined up.

That said, we're just showing/sharing how the sausage is made for now. Consider this one in it's infancy.

Thanks!

As we explore the property and get a feel for what kind of support is there for the replicas, some of the more esoteric pieces could get some traction. I'd like to see something happen with the emanator, myself.

Thanks for bringing it up.

Thanks Rylo. I would certainly be interested in an eye scanner............ and hopefully available for UK shipping :cool:

So, K's blaster. You guys have only seen a prototype thus far; that's it. It's gonna change a good bit before you ever have the opportunity to own one. As we get a little further into production, I'll share more.

The journey from concept to pallet is a long one. It's not uncommon for a replica to go through a dozen passes or more before everyone from here and a factory on the other side of the plant get lined up.

That said, we're just showing/sharing how the sausage is made for now. Consider this one in it's infancy.

Thanks!

Could you please let us know if the K‘s are metal or if they will be casted?

Thanks!
Thanks Rylo! Was just asking because I think the photos of K's blaster so far were labeled as "paint finals". Super excited to see the finished product! Cannot wait. I was hoping Tome or Fact Ent or ANYONE was gonna make the K Blaster so I can't believe it's really happening.

Could you please let us know if the K‘s are metal or if they will be casted?
I believe the heroes were 3d printed. If you watch Adam Savage's set visit, Doug (prop paster) mentions it vaguely, I think

Rylo any word on K's Blaster?
I think it's going to be a while before we hear anything. Remember, while Paragon may tease pics of upcoming things, they don't take full pre-orders or use our money for the run and make us wait months or years for delivery after we've paid. However, production and development of a prop still takes time as it would any company. If a prototype was shown, it may be a bit before we have any updates. As Rylo is a member here, I'm sure we'll hear about K's blaster as soon as there's anything to report, and he also see's what people are requesting for the run, and will accommodate if feasible.

I wonder if there is any significant difference between the Paragon Deckard Blaster and the previous Tomenosuke release?
I already own the Tomen (modified with a steel barrel and cylinder).
So there may be no point in getting this blaster (Paragon Deckard) if there is not much of an improvement.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back