Licensed Pulse Rifle pre-order

Got my Pulse rifle today (#142 OD). It was stuck at customs for 2 weeks... it was opened and checked out before they sent it through. I can't really see the droop on the barrel in person ... but when I take a picture of it... I can see it. Hmmm... I'm still pretty satisfied with my PR and have no plans on returning it :D

Got my Pulse rifle today (#142 OD). It was stuck at customs for 2 weeks... it was opened and checked out before they sent it through. I can't really see the droop on the barrel in person ... but when I take a picture of it... I can see it. Hmmm... I'm still pretty satisfied with my PR and have no plans on returning it :D

Isn't it funny how positive stuff is seldom reenforced that quickly? Kudos to you mah man!! :D

Isn't it funny how positive stuff is seldom reenforced that quickly? Kudos to you mah man!! :D

Thanks Tom :)
P8280009.jpg

I tried to mimmic "Eagle's" awesome photo of his PR in his rifle case. I don't think mine comes close to his at all. I :love gyoung2993 PR display base. It is truly outstanding :thumbsup

I was wondering if any other Canadians ordered the PR from HCG?

Thanks Tom :)
P8280009.jpg

I tried to mimmic "Eagle's" awesome photo of his PR in his rifle case. I don't think mine comes close to his at all. I :love gyoung2993 PR display base. It is truly outstanding :thumbsup

I was wondering if any other Canadians ordered the PR from HCG?

That would be me. :) See mine on post #1296

Nice one! What's the plaque on the lower left? Looks interesting. Did you make that yourself?

I didn't make the plaque... I bought it off someone over on the alien legacy forum. The plaque was a run and were made years ago I believe. I was lucky to find one. Here's a better pic of the plaque. The pic of the plaque on the bottom isn't mine... just thought it was a better pic.
CasePlaque.jpg

I didn't make the plaque... I bought it off someone over on the alien legacy forum. The plaque was a run and were made years ago I believe. I was lucky to find one. Here's a better pic of the plaque. The pic of the plaque on the bottom isn't mine... just thought it was a better pic.
CasePlaque.jpg

That pic is my plaque. I copied the design of the plastic plaques that were made and had it laser etched onto 1/8" brushed stainless steel.

This plaque seems to be a design that was originated by Derrick Baena. Pics of his original case design can be seen here:

http://props.steinschneider.com/pulser/custom/derrick_custom_case_01.htm

That pic is my plaque. I copied the design of the plastic plaques that were made and had it laser etched onto 1/8" brushed stainless steel.

This plaque seems to be a design that was originated by Derrick Baena. Pics of his original case design can be seen here:

Aliens Pulse Rifle

That explains why your's looks much better than mine. Thanks for the info.

I got mine on ebay. IIRC it was being sold by a fellow in Australia? (or was the Australia thing something else?) I dont see any there for sale now though.

I got mine on ebay. IIRC it was being sold by a fellow in Australia? (or was the Australia thing something else?) I dont see any there for sale now though.

I believe the gentleman's name from Australia was Marcel. Unfortunately, I don't think he makes the plaques any more. I could be wrong though.

Give PastorJedi a yell, he might be able to have a run of similar ones made up. I'm fairly certain 'm remembering that he does that kind of work in addition to his plexi stands.

I love that case. Anybody know if that an off-the-shelf case? I love the plaque also. If someone did a run, I suspect there would be many takers.

As for my PR fro HCG, I love it. When holding it, the slight droop is not noticable to my eye or those of others who have come over to ogle it. The only time I can see it is when it is hanging on the wall rack, which I think accentuates the perception of the droop with all of the horizontal lines running behind it. For mine, I added some black felt to the right-most support on the stand and that makes the gun hang at a much more appealing angle.

For me it is definitely a keeper.

I love that case. Anybody know if that an off-the-shelf case? I love the plaque also. If someone did a run, I suspect there would be many takers.

As for my PR fro HCG, I love it. When holding it, the slight droop is not noticable to my eye or those of others who have come over to ogle it. The only time I can see it is when it is hanging on the wall rack, which I think accentuates the perception of the droop with all of the horizontal lines running behind it. For mine, I added some black felt to the right-most support on the stand and that makes the gun hang at a much more appealing angle.

For me it is definitely a keeper.

Many folks use the Pelican 1700 or 1720 case for their pulse rifles. I went with the 1720. Below is a pic of mine and a link to the thread when I got it.

http://www.therpf.com/f9/custom-case-my-m41-arrived-60064/

291.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back